Cybertron Spoilers!!! Toy Wise

Dark Gundam

Hydra Custom

Posted: Jan 28 2005, 04:32 AM 

Group: Citizen

Member No.: 2,267

Here's a little present: I'm looking at a list of the entire toy line-up for Galaxy Force, minus final names for some of the characters. Here are tidbits:

SPOILERS

*13 basics, 2 mini-con teams

*16 deluxes

*9 megas

*5 ultras

*4 supers

*2 supremes

Many of the unannounced characters appear to be homages to original characters: last in the list of megas is a Soundwave and Menasor. The list indicates that they'll retain those names for their American release.

The supers are as follows:

Galaxy Convoy, Master Megatron, Galvatron, Metroplex.

Two of these we've seen already.

The supremes are Starscream and PRIMUS. The Starscream is the huge Starscream that's been unveiled already.

On a humorous note, the placeholder names used for Gasket and Landbullet were George and Lenny. I'm guessing they didnt intend to keep those names for too long.

Have a nice day! 

-Hydra 

If the other supreme name holds true, 2005 could be a watershed event for TF.

What the heck does 'watershed event' mean? O_o

Sounds like galvatron is a repaint of megatron, and metroplex is a repaint of optimus prime. blah!

In that case damned them to hell if metroplex repaint does not look good! Oh well... I guess thats good cause it means they STILL got the name at least!

Well I dunno if the US is the same, but to us it mean TV programmes shown after 9pm, that are intended for an older audience.

eg: "Coronation Street didn't touch too closely on the homosexual story line, due to it's pre-watershed time slot"

Well I dunno if the US is the same, but to us it mean TV programmes shown after 9pm, that are intended for an older audience.

eg: "Coronation Street didn't touch too closely on the homosexual story line, due to it's pre-watershed time slot"

Okay...then explain how the existance of Primus make TFs fit that term?

Soundwave has potential to be a good homage. He's at a high price point so he won't be disappointing I hope.

Metroplex, I can't picture. I doubt he'll be a city-bot, coz it'd be too hard for them to make one turn into a modern-style, fully articulated robot.

Menasor, probably be in the style of the Superlink combiners

wa·ter·shed

Pronunciation Key (wôtr-shd, wtr-)

n.

1. A ridge of high land dividing two areas that are drained by different river systems. Also called water parting.

2. The region draining into a river, river system, or other body of water.

3. A critical point that marks a division or a change of course; a turning point: “a watershed in modern American history, a time that... forever changed American social attitudes� (Robert Reinhold).

wa·ter·shed

Pronunciation Key (wôtr-shd, wtr-)

n.

1. A ridge of high land dividing two areas that are drained by different river systems. Also called water parting.

2. The region draining into a river, river system, or other body of water.

3. A critical point that marks a division or a change of course; a turning point: “a watershed in modern American history, a time that... forever changed American social attitudes� (Robert Reinhold).

Ah. That makes a lot more sense.