Synchs

synch

I'll be posting pics of things that are for sale/trade through out the months so just keep checking back everytime you see a new post, ya never know if theres something you may want or not :) Everything here is from my own personal collection which I'm currently working through at the moment so just keep on checkn in ;)

Click here to get an idea of the type of stuff I'm after, we can either do a trade or just $$ PM me with an offer

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1981535

First up

PDR_1860.jpg

PDR_1862.jpg

PDR_1861.jpg

MP Optimus by takara, This item is for trade only, either for other TFS, but most preferidly MP02 - Ultra magnus! I would like MP02 magnus to be MISB!

Please note that dispite how it looks MP op is indeed OPEN, & was transformed a couple of times, this was an extra one I had picked up for my own collection before I found out about MP02!! Had I known that I never would have got him, how ever if I'm stuck with em, well I don't mind that either cause he is such a great figure !!

OPMP.jpg

No dice, I only take real nickels!

universe jets!

UniJets.jpg

Droids flip changer head

swh.jpg

Move maniacs 6 predator 2 figures

m6pred.jpg

A gobot dinobot

Dinobot.jpg

bruce to batman

BtB.jpg

For you bolt how about the cost of shiping + $4 u.s. ?.. If you have paypal you can paypal it to the pogoman for me :) if anything give me till next month & I can ship it out for free :D

Prime is only for trade for an MP02... I suppose I could sell it for the same price though... Or I could look around for an 20th prime for you...

Dude mltmnt any TF combiners in you're area ? Mhahah! :) Man this is great, I can just keep on taking pics & updating this post as I go through out my collection!

It's great until it's all in someone else's house and you miss it. Don't come crying to me when you want your Predador back, he will be opened (maybe) my friend, lol.

And see you make it hard on me since you are such a MOC collector I don't want to open the stuff you have cause it is so pristine, lol. Good luck man, I'm sure I'll end up with half of it anyway though for comics, heh.

Group1.jpg

Group2.jpg

PDR_1875.jpg

Ok what we have here are mrfreeze by mattel,universe skywarp,BM obsidian, & ... quite posably rid prowl first version... Such a great figure... Only decided to put it up for trade because with it I'd have 6 different version of this sucker lol! Everything else I'll take cash or trade offers for :)

I'll trade for something on my want list, or some tfs or some such for mr freeze

predator is allready taken though however sorry sorry hayzie, only way I'd back out is for there the predator exlusive figure

• 4 weeks later...

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE