Jlu Single Pack Atom

Skips

OK, it might be old news to y'all down south of the boarder, but w00t! I just got Atom here in Canada! @can@

woo hoo!!!

I can't wait for more!!!

Look how handsome he is:

JLUAtomFront.jpg

Heres the cardback for your viewing pleasure ;)

JLUAtomBack.jpg

- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Skips

Nice score! LOL, I was just about to make the same post! The comic shops received their JLU cases today and I picked up the only Atom they had. It was $9.99, as all the JLU figs were. Now that's twice what Target and Kmart charges, but no more wasted gas on that figure! I'm surprised that shop didn't mark him $20...considering they have ML8 Man-Thing and ML8 Doc Ock (the only two ML8 figs I need) for a whopping $30 each.

Now I'm completely current with all JLU releases!

@bats@

Nice score! LOL, I was just about to make the same post! The comic shops received their JLU cases today and I picked up the only Atom they had. It was $9.99, as all the JLU figs were. Now that's twice what Target and Kmart charges, but no more wasted gas on that figure! I'm surprised that shop didn't mark him $20...considering they have ML8 Man-Thing and ML8 Doc Ock (the only two ML8 figs I need) for a whopping $30 each.

Now I'm completely current with all JLU releases!

@bats@

Thanks bro! I thought we just came from the same store! lol cause I got him for $9.99 as well! (but in CDN $) :) Thing is here, no JLU figures have been released yet so I was lucky to have seen him for this price. I can't wait to get more! Especially Lantern in his new look. He is badass.

Nice score! I was actually able to find him at a Target a few days ago. I took one of the two they had.

I found one myself yesterday. I happened to go to Target on my break and i found two of them. I picked the one that i thought had the best paint job. When i got home i noticed he had warped feet. So i used my heat gun and then put it under cold water. and it set now i put it in the freezer just to make sure..

All i'm missing is Elongated Man 3-pack and the Starman 3-pack and i'm current. I will definitely get the Green Arrow single pack. I haven't been this excited since the Super Powers line back in the day. I don't mind the limited articulation since i just display mine anyway and if it gives us more characters i'm all for it.

I can't wait for Booster Gold

I actually prefer the 5-POA on these. I think the added articulation that some figures received looks strange. I would REALLY love for mattel to release all of these characters in the 10" size as well!!

@bats@

Me likes......damn you Jase! You officially started a new obsession!  @smilepunch@ 

Seriously I can't wait to get my 3 pack!!!! :)

Draven

[simpsons Nelson voice] HA HA [/simpsons Nelson voice]

@bats@

Why you little......... @smilepunch@

@lol@

Draven

Me likes......damn you Jase! You officially started a new obsession!  @smilepunch@ 

Draven

@bats@

@lol@

Draven

Settle down there, @homer@ I suggest that if you want any of the 3-pks (other than the Aquaman set) you'd better get them sooner, rather than later. Call it a gut feeling, but these seem to go quick and certain sets like the Elongated Man are rather scarce (I said scarce, not rare).

@bats@

Nice I picked up the new JLU 3 packs with Amazo, Starman and Red Tornadoe.

Sweet. I want those!

Sigh. Got any good news for retailers in Canada Jay???

Draven

@bats@

@lol@

Draven

Settle down there, @homer@ I suggest that if you want any of the 3-pks (other than the Aquaman set) you'd better get them sooner, rather than later. Call it a gut feeling, but these seem to go quick and certain sets like the Elongated Man are rather scarce (I said scarce, not rare).

@bats@

Yeah I am going shopping tomorrow so I may pick some up if I see them.

Draven

Still none for me :( If anyone can help a brotha out with the JLU figs, that would be awesome :)

I have 2 atoms at $6 + shipping if anyone needs them I didnt want to see these get scalped on ebay for outragous prices.

Seems like Atoms are not that hard to come by anymore! I've seen at least 3 of him today during my rounds :)

Nice I picked up the new JLU 3 packs with Amazo, Starman and Red Tornadoe.

think you could do a group shot of all the ones you have so far?

Nice collection there bro. Wish they weren't as dark!