So, What Figure Would Have Worked?

pesatyel

Given all the complaints about Firefly in the Crimson Guard set, what character/figure might work better? And not counting the CGI which I almost certain would have been included had it not gone to MC.

My top choice would be the H.I.S.S. Driver which would tie in perfectly with the H.I.S.S. tank in the OCS. Oh, duh, forgot about the Crimson Guard Commander would work equally with the H.I.S.S. Driver (and, being a 90s mold, should still be around).

Another possibility would be Firefly version 2 if they INSISTED on having Firefly.

Tele-Viper since I think a Tele-Viper would work in any set.

Others: Baroness, Lamprey, Viper, Techno-Viper, W.O.R.M.S., Incinerator, and H.E.A.T. Viper version 2.

Most of those molds are still available (Baroness, Viper, HI.S.S. Driver, Lamprey) or should be being 90s molds (H.E.A.T. Viper 2, Incinerator, Firefly 2).

Edited by pesatyel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top choice would be the H.I.S.S. Driver which would tie in perfectly with the H.I.S.S. tank in the OCS. Oh, duh, forgot about the Crimson Guard Commander would work equally with the H.I.S.S. Driver (and, being a 90s mold, should still be around).

My thought exactly. I thought a HISS driver would be perfect even before I opened your thread. Maybe in black with red detailing to make him different from the other two versions.

Maybe a regular Tomax and Xamot in their old uniforms.

One could have Tomax in his Cobra uniform with Xamot in the suit. The other would be switched around.

Another CG would have worked too. I'd really like to see a CG Commander since he has never been repainted before.

Maybe a regular Tomax and Xamot in their old uniforms.

One could have Tomax in his Cobra uniform with Xamot in the suit. The other would be switched around.

Another CG would have worked too. I'd really like to see a CG Commander since he has never been repainted before.

Yep the other Twin in the regualr suit would have been sweet imo if it had to be a individual. And a crimson CC would not have been bad either.

Draven

I thought about CG Faces, but I figured people would be pissed off about the mail-in thing.

I also considered the Officer/Trooper, but with the problems surrounding the CIF, I didn't think it was available (yet).

yeah but people are still pissed...I think better a faces then a Firefly lol

My thought exactly. I thought a HISS driver would be perfect even before I opened your thread. Maybe in black with red detailing to make him different from the other two versions.

That would have been great.

Copperhead in crimson.

@puke@

copperhead be in crimson????

well, maybe that would be cool, but i dont know. I would LOVE to get the old copperhead in some form now that i think about it. That was an awesome mold.

-saboteur

Anything besides whatthey did do------------

they couldve even made the firefly in other colors and made him

A "BLACK OPS" CRIMSON GUARD--------THEY ARE ELITE!!!!!!

I HOPEING THAT THIS WILL SOME HOW BE A MISTAKE ON AMAZONS PART

AND WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER TROOPER OR SOMETHING

A VIPER WOULDVE BEEN SWEET------------COLORED DIFFRENT THAN THE CON ONE OF COURSE---------OR

THEY COULDVE PUT THE COMIC PACK INFANTRY IN CRIMSON COLORS -----

AND EVNHAD HIS HELMENT COME OFF--------------

REGARDLESS-----------I ORDERED A TOTAL OF 6 OF THESE PACKS

I LL LOTS OF CUSTOM FODDER-----------NO PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!

DOC

I had said this before an another site and I will say it here........

they should have just released "1" set with both TOMAX & XAMOT.

Now parents that wont know the difference will but just "1" because frankly, both sets are IDENTICAL except for the minor difference in the TOMAX/XAMOT figure. But I dont think any parent will care.

Its just HASBRO's way of "stickin it to us" once again. Now we have to buy the "2nd" set just for one figure. what a waste.

Its just HASBRO's way of "stickin it to us" once again. Now we have to buy the "2nd" set just for one figure. what a waste.

I don't believe it is seen that way.

Most army builder buy at least two packs. Splitting the twins gives one additional trooper that would otherwise not have been included (I SERIOUSLY believe it would have been Firefly, both twins and 3 CGs if the pack were single).

How about the obvious another Siege. I dont like the whole idea of Vipers and Sieges mixing together...it makes the entire CC's elite trooper an bodyguards and craps on it. If anything yeah have a crimson viper set but have them like the elite vipers or last line of defense before u get to CC's inner sanctum or before you get to the sieges. Mixing them is out of the question to me though.

How about the obvious another Siege. I dont like the whole idea of Vipers and Sieges mixing together...it makes the entire CC's elite trooper an bodyguards and craps on it. If anything yeah have a crimson viper set but have them like the elite vipers or last line of defense before u get to CC's inner sanctum or before you get to the sieges. Mixing them is out of the question to me though.

Unfortunately, that's already been screwed up by all the crimson (non-CG) stuff that's come out already.

Just another CG would have been my choice! ^_^

I like the Twins being packaged seperate, and basically gives us the two Twins with 10 CG's (had they forgone on the Firefly inclusion) and i think it's pretty damn smart on Hasbro's part to do it this way.

Of course, if I was to have made the choice MYSELF (that imagination is going into drive now) I would have given a "repair man" to the set, so that he could fix all those Crimson HISS tanks we collected, and therefore came up with a.....

CRIMSON TECH-VIPER

f555e401.jpg

Of course I'm sure that this particular mold was lost in the great fire of Pawtucket, or lost in someones anal cavity like a gerbel or something sick along those lines, but since it's all hypothetical anyway! ;)