Oh No!! I Havent Been Slacking!!!

*Deathblade

I havent been posting much in the last few weeks do to work, etc, and I went home for Christmas, I am kicking myself as I didnt find any of the super rare packs I passed up last year when I was home and just starting out collecting joes, like the spytroops 7.5 troop builders and the crimson sets. I was LITERALLY tripping over those things !! @grumpy@ @loll@ oh well heres the pics of what I have gotten since late december.

DSC00936.JPG

I havent been posting much in the last few weeks do to work, etc, and I went home for Christmas, I am kicking myself as I didnt find any of the super rare packs I passed up last year when I was home and just starting out collecting joes, like the spytroops 7.5 troop builders and the crimson sets. I was LITERALLY tripping over those things !! @grumpy@ @loll@ oh well heres the pics of what I have gotten since late december.

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

what were ya drinking when you made that post @smilepunch@

nice haul :)

I havent been posting much in the last few weeks do to work, etc, and I went home for Christmas, I am kicking myself as I didnt find any of the super rare packs I passed up last year when I was home and just starting out collecting joes, like the spytroops 7.5 troop builders and the crimson sets. I was LITERALLY tripping over those things !! @grumpy@  @loll@  oh well heres the pics of what I have gotten since late december.

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

what were ya drinking when you made that post @smilepunch@

nice haul :)

thanks, dunno why I was trying to make that crazy post @loll@

lmao DB do you go aroung muging people for there toys with that sword of you'res ?:) Nice stuff man nice stuff!! What may I ask, the hell do you do for a living?:) & where do you keep it all!! Allso are you an moscer/misber? or a lil of both

now that's a haul, the only thing i've gotten from late dec to jan is a ds and it's still on layaway at wally @smilepunch@ , by the way db don't you live in texas? i think i remember you saying that in a post

I 2nd, and third what synch said

Nice haul DB

@loll@ you're no better off than him buddie I'll take you're job with all the stuff you get all the time @loll@ :)

I upgraded the bandwith so those evil red xs should be gone for a while! To answer your question sync I am in the air force, and yeah I also live in texas. I also rob people on the side with my swords also @firedevil@ to pay for all my wonerful toys @loll@

I dont really like MISB/MOC but I am currently forced to do to lack of space. I will be opening those galaxy force to check out the transformations and re boxing them though. As for the BTs I am kinda wierd as I open those and leave my alts seald. @firedevil@

What the hell?! If anything it should be there way around! Weird indeed! Texas hick! Or is it redneck? lmao I forget what you're suppose to call texas people hahah! Airforce eh? Well I see why you're so into joes so much now :D Are you a jet freak as well? Get all the joe & tf jet guys?:) Do you actaully fly or just do other stuff, either way must be interesting.

Yea I'd open up the GF stuff as well or at least be very well tempted I'll probly crack on vector prime, & then get the enevitable repaint of him heh

What the hell?! If anything it should be there way around! Weird indeed! Texas hick! Or is it redneck? lmao I forget what you're suppose to call texas people hahah! Airforce eh? Well I see why you're so into joes so much now :D Are you a jet freak as well? Get all the joe & tf jet guys?:) Do you actaully fly or just do other stuff, either way must be interesting.

Yea I'd open up the GF stuff as well or at least be very well tempted I'll probly crack on vector prime, & then get the enevitable repaint of him heh

well, Im not FROM texas so you cant call me a hick @smilepunch@ my job is pretty boring though, the civ equivalent would be computer systems admin. I have had more interesting jobs when I worked in mobile combat units though. Yeah I like jets too @loll@

HOLY CRAP!!! I think I got about 1/20th of what you got in the same time period... DAMN... and thats good for living in TX, grew up there... lol

I got a question, I see you're an army builder(geeze... how'd I guess, lol) what do you do with your extra Joes that come with the cobra troopers? I'm trying to get some extra figure fodder(new sculpt) and I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to get some of the new ones, so if you dont customize, or if you some how find yourself with way too many Tunnel Rats and Frostbites(or any figures ;) ), let me know... PM me... I'd be interested in trading/buying some of them off ya...

once again... nice HAUL(s) :)