Crimson Guard 6 Pack Pixs Up At Amazon

www.jeremysrockpages.com

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all the gloom and doom was not quite as bad as I was hearing. The twins disappoint me though. I wanted the regular ones in red or blk. The Firefly was in it as I was told, but he looks cool. And the troops are ok. So over all I am glad I got them coming.

Oh and it appears all the talk of not having two packs was wrong. I eat my chicken on this one folks! ;)

Draven

Wait, so firefly comes in the tomax pack, who comes in the xamot pack???

im dissapointed btw, we just got crimson guards from the ocs set. Plus, wouldnt you rather have a bunch of asps and hisses than tomaxs and xamots'??? Bad for army building. Bad six pack. No new figures.

-saboteur

Ouch now I see where some of doom and gloom is coming from! Both have Firefly and NO CGI(which I knew). And these still are the same CG everyone and there brother now has from the OCS set. Must go find the greenshirts now.

Draven

both sets, or rather the three sets are pretty cool. nothing i'm crazy excited about though. the only six pack i've bought so far was the ninja set. i was more hopeful with the greenshirts than the cg sets, and it's got me a little disappointed. i would have hoped for some troops that looked a little more modern, like our current military forces. those look a little too 1982. and those headsculpts aren't very impressive either, they all got too much hair. oh well, i'll probably get a set anyway 'cause i've always wanted some greenshirts, 'cept with these i'm sure i'll have fun killing them off again and again.

Ouch indeed. It would not surprise me if neither twin has a scar and they are just teh same freaking thing. Just Hasbro's way of saying by two if you want two twins. hum....

And the green shirts is what I thought it would be originally then I wondered about the SB on Ebay but this way is way better! I will get them and use them as characters or customs.

Draven

I don't get the Firefly presence here? :huh:

I would have much rather just had the 2nd Twin in the same pack or another Crimson Guard at least, but Firefly?

Other than that though, this is way cool! I don't mind the same CG's that came with the OCS, as it will let me build a decent army of them for the required "look" of my HISS tank squadron. The Crimson Twins in the Headman body, is a DEFINITE nod to the fans and collectors, since THAT customization was often discussed and suggested, so now they've done it.

This is one of those occasions where I feel strongly that Hasbro is TRYING to give us what we want and suggest, and when they do, we still seem to be a little unhappy. :(

I think it's cool what they've put together here for us.

Amazon are showing the same set of pics for both packs so p'haps one does come with a different figure other than firefly and its just amazon not having the correct pics yet.

Possible but now I am begining to maybe grasp the gloom and doom these have been given, after I sit back and think about it.

Draven

here's the greenshirts....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...4#more-pictures

not bad i guess

There's nothing there, under where it says click on any picture...

The Crimson Guard pack pics appear to be correct. If you look at Tomax and Xamot's hair, they are each parted on the other side, and the pic is not reversed because Firefly is in the same place on both. Two Firefly's. That's the only problem I have with the sets. Can't wait to see the Arctic and the Procession sets soon.