New Marvel Legend Style On Ebay

Bekker

These figures look cool,

Roadblock

Zandar and his sister

If you get a chance check them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh an a cobra viper,how cool is that?

Bekker out!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really impressed with them, maybe the viper, just cause the nod to the V1 one, but the others look kinda rushed and sloppy, Roadblock looks kinda cool, but the only thing I dont like are the repeated Punisher parts... yeah, I'm nit picking, but hey... I can nana.gif

Did you see that Snake Eyes Visor????? whew... how does he keep his head up?

the only one i really like is the cobra viper. maybe 'cause the rest of them retain too much of the original figure and don't work so well on the custom. but that viper one made me go "woooooow."

Is it just me, or does Zarana look like she's doing that funky Russian dance in her last pic? @loll@

Is it just me, or does Zarana look like she's doing that funky Russian dance in her last pic? @loll@

Yeah I noticed that. @lol@

As far as the figs. They are not bad by any means but I have seen way better. I do like Roadblock and the Viper a lot though.

Draven

Yea the viper is my fav and zandar was cool,i emailed the guy and told him the snake eyes head was off.

Just thought it was cool to see something else besides snake eyes.

That's because she IS a Russian!!!!!

well, at least the base figure, it's a Russian chic from the Metal Gear Solid 2 game, the figure's by McFarlane

Is it just me, or does Zarana look like she's doing that funky Russian dance in her last pic?  @loll@

That's because she IS a Russian!!!!!

well, at least the base figure, it's a Russian chic from the Metal Gear Solid 2 game, the figure's by McFarlane

Yeah the funny thing is, I have the figure and thought of doing the same thing after I did my Scarlett.

Draven

Zarana looks like she has a diaper on,I thought og using that figure for a lady J but couldnt get past the diaper look,I really like the other one.The comic punisher is great to use for customs but it is starting to get old.These guy does alot of different stlyes does really cool animated look as well.

The Man has skills!!! I love these customs. You guys are just nit picking too much. There way better than Hasbro's non existent ones. Keep representing bro.

15_1_b.jpg

2c_1_b.jpg

4d_1_b.jpg

53_1_b.jpg

a5_1_bt.jpg

Bob... if I could see yours, I could comment ;) are there any pics taken with a flash?

SO far, looks awesome!!!

Obi, I like those that you posted, but the SE and The Roadblock is a litle off, that Shippy and Gung Ho ar enice though(actually... I just looked at the close up pics, they look nice from far away ;) ).

Here's some better pics I just took. And I found some grenades from.. Resaurus, I think.

Visible Snake Eyes

There are some issues with the paint at the joints, and some texture problems, but I'm pretty happy with it. I'm not sure if I should change the color of the wraps on his arms and legs though.

I kinda like the green wraps on the SE from the new Ninja Battles box set.