Scrap Iron And Croc Master

A Nonny Moose

Edit: And I am wrong. It's been forever since i've read that issue, but i could have sworn he was either shown or Larry Hama said he was in there.

Hey...don't feel bad I thought Copperhead was dead. But now that I've been told otherwise, I really don't know WHY he hasn't got a new sculpt figure yet.

I really wish they'd say to hell with this Rule. I want a New Doc....never really liked Lifeline, but I'd take him. Joes need a medic.

Just pure speculation but I almost wonder if a new Copperhead is being held back till a new Water Mocassin or some type of Bravo sized vehicle comes out. That size is hard to get Cobra vehicles in.

Draven

I'd really like that actually......but if that was the case I hope they hurry up with it. Like the next wave of Bravos After the Quickstrike/Ice Sabre/HISS wave. Im just getting tired of waiting for a new Copperhead. Same with Major Bludd. At this point I don't care if it's in a 2 pack, or with a Vehicle....I just want him within the next year if they can.

If you read the Joe Battlefiles, Lifeline is a full fledged doctor now. He went back to school after Doc's death and became the new "Doc". Also he was commissioned as a Capt. Now i don't know if Devil's Due will stick to this but i know the toys haven't. They still have him listed as a SGT/E5 on his filecards.

As for the dead characters, a lot of the characters in the freighter were later said to have escape but a lot died.

I just need someone to patch up my Joes when they take a bullet. I don't care if it's Lifeline or Doc, but I just like Doc better.

I thought I heard from a con report that Hasbro considers the line a new continuity, thus exempt from the "Dead is Dead" rule.

I think the only thing really stopping us from getting a lot of our favorites may be trademark issues.

Close on the new part but they still said dead is dead. But like I said that may be changing soon.

Draven

who all died in the frieghtor?

Dr. Mindbender (technically), Raptor, Tyrone (whomever that is), Voltar and Fred.

Zartan, Firefly and Billy managed to escape after those guys all died.

Also Capt. Minh, a Vietnamese immigrant fisher man who once took Fred VII to Cobra Island, and various nameless unlucky Vipers. Tyrone was a street punk kid who was the Blind Master's student, he went with the Blind Master to cobra island, but the Blind Master was really Zartan in disguise, seeking revenge on Fred VII.

Serpentor's body was also in the Freighter, I think, DD may have altered that. I dunno.