What Is #1 On Your List?

TheSlup

Well it was G1 Mirage but I got one from ebay the other day.

Second was Soundwave reissue. Thanks to KP I should be seeing him soon.

But right now I got my sights on Alt Windcharger and the Minibots reissue.

Sigh... I no longer have any one figure I want more than anything else... to quote the family guy dad " I've been watching tv so freakn long all the shows are starting to run togeather!"

I suppose it wouldn't be like this if it was just TFS I collected but I allso collect about 3 other lines as well :s if not more

For transformers... I've been itching for an ?glyph? The cliffjumper otfcc repaint figure whatever its name is to complete that keychain set. Aside from that

MISB metroplex, wheeljack,swoop

GF vector prime

RM Burning convoy + blackones (- primal)

Energon the combiners & omega sentinal

Others, I duno... :s

I'd personaly love it if after galaxy force there was not a new transformers series for at least an year, aside from the reissues, & bt figures ! Then I could REALLY catch up on this stuff you know!? Sadly I don't see that happening HEH!

For in-store releases right now, it's wave 2 of the combiner limbs: Stormcloud, Terradive, Kickback, and Windrazor.

For online/eBay purchases, I'm still trying to find a good deal on a MISB RiD Cryotek.

I already have 2 Stormclouds and Kickbacks and I have to say I can't wait until Blackout is released! Whoever decided to make one of the copters orange needs to be shot. It's by far the worst eye sore of all the combiner colors thus far and makes Bruticus look like he's part clown!

As for my most sought after figure I'd have to say it's Alt. Windcharger. I'm actually looking out for Dead End and Swindle too but I already have Hound and Sideswipe so I'm placing more of a priority into getting the original molds before I worry about getting the repaints/retools. Although I'll take whichever one of them that I happen to find first.

Energon: Wing Saber, Omega Supreme, the combiners, Galvatron, Kicker, Alpha Q.

Armada: Nemesis Prime, PL Demolisher.

Beast Wars: all of the first year that was in the toon PLUS Tigerhawk.

G1: Predaking, Sky Lynx, Gnaw, Ramjet, Shockwave, Reflector, Snarl, Slag, Sludge, Swoop, Sideswipe, Hound, Ironhide, Ratchet, Trailbreaker, Wheeljack, all of 1987.