This Week's Haul

Prowl

Nothing TF related....until Soundblaster comes out at least

I did pick up the Crisis on Infinite Earths TPB and the DC Direct Silver Age Batman and Robin set :)

2005jan01.jpg

My drought is over

Sweet! Can I get another pic of that joe set pleae vs?:)

& since I basicly just put these up this weekend I'm gona stick em in here again @loll@

BothClose.jpg

tmntbot.jpg

My drought is over

Sweet! Can I get another pic of that joe set pleae vs?:)

& since I basicly just put these up this weekend I'm gona stick em in here again @loll@

If you want a zoomed in pic of it I can do it pretty quickly since the image is orignally 2048x1536

But if you want a different view its going to take a while since it's in storage.

14.jpg

What I got from Walmart on 1/24/05:

Pic 1.) Alternators Swindle [#8]

HAULAlternatorsSwindlePIC1.jpg

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: Snarlshp on 1/24/05:

Pic 1.) Micron Legends Series Volume #2

HAULMicronLegendsSeriesVOL2PIC2.jpg

What no firestorm?! Prowl buddyyyyy tell me you got em allready!

I already got Firestorm and Atom as well as all the Series 1 JLA figs there bud :)

What no firestorm?! Prowl buddyyyyy tell me you got em allready!

I already got Firestorm and Atom as well as all the Series 1 JLA figs there bud :)

Whew, at least I don't need to smack any sense into ya now @smilepunch@ So how goes the hunty thingy? We just gona do a toy trade for phoenix? I'd trade for an Ecombiner figures depending on what

I just got my G1 Mirage (complete) in the mail from ebay ...C9+!!!!! one of my most sought after. I also got my Soundwave reissue in the mail thanks to King Poseidon.

Found A3, A4, D1 and D4 at Target in west Knoxville, TN yesterday. My Superion is complete!

Bastard, I really need to get those :)

I also wanna get some SW unleashed. I saw some and they look awesome outta the package.

Also cant wait for the new MOTU 6' Statues.

Screamer neither can I. I drool at the prospect of having the Hordak statue on my shelf at home.

On another note, reading this thread always makes me sad. the last time I got a new toy was at Christmas from the family. There just hasn't been anything around here to buy :(

Found A3, A4, D1 and D4 at Target in west Knoxville, TN yesterday.  My Superion is complete!

Bastard, I really need to get those :)

I also wanna get some SW unleashed. I saw some and they look awesome outta the package.

Also cant wait for the new MOTU 6' Statues.

Me to I basicly need them all, expect I allready have two c1's just need two c3s & steamhammer & I'm set for that one! Hope the rest of the combiners/deluxes actaully HIT here! @can@

I'd just order in a case of them from diamond select but they charge what TF's cost here but in u.s. $ @can@ @loll@