Retribution, Chapter 15 Of Operation Rapier

Violentfix

It's finally here. Chapter 14 may have been the action climax but Chapter 15 ties up all the loose ends and is promised to please with some twists and turns that may not have been expected.

And so I give you the Conclusion of Operation Rapier.

chapter15banner.jpg

Chapter 15: Retribution

I hope that this ending leaves you all feeling really good about Operation Rapier as a whole. I've enjoyed it a great deal and I want to thank everyone for all of the kind words from here and thru e-mail. Your support is what kept me going.

There will be an Epilogue that will come out in about a Month. It will work as bridge into my next Dio that is currently in the works.

As always, your comments are welcome and appreciated.

nice dio bro. Nice wrap up. Hate to see it end, but I understand. #US1#

You make it sound like I'll never do another DIO. Don't worry, this is not the end of my Dios, just the end of this story.

My next Dio is in the works as we speak. But I can't really speculate on the time it will begin.

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow and WOW!

This was quite a ride you took us on here. I would say that this was the best Dio I've ever read. I am not joking. The time and effort and quality you've put into this Dio really shows and I truly feel like I should be paying you money for all the great entertainment.

I noticed your Dio is up for best Dio at the Joe Customs Awards ballot and I can promise you that you have my vote. It is the absolute least I can do for everything you've given us.

Some of the highlights,

Destro. You have nailed his character dead on. I seem to remember saying the same thing about the Commander last week and so I guess I should say that you have nailed all of these characters flawlessly. The wrap up with Destro and the Baroness was great. You really get the feeling that he planned this whole thing out.

Pit Fall. Man I hope he's not dead. It would be very sad. I was kind of hoping he would end up being one of the first Hasbro made Violentfix characters. I wonder if they read your Dios. This is the kind of stuff we should be seeing out of the comic, which I have stopped buying.

Falcon. Man would I be feeling guilty right now if I was Falcon. I feel like this whole thing is his fault.

The fact is that I could keep going for a long time here but I think I should stop now and just sign off with a,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME DIOSTORY.

PS That last Destro shot is classic.

In the words of Oliver:

"Please, sir. May I have some more?"

Fantastic story! You took some risks with your storytelling that paid off quite well. Hands down one of my favorite dios!

One question-- what did you use for your jungle scenery? It almost looks as if it were shot in a terrarium with the wood chips on the floor and the potted plants!

true art my man that was awesome some of the best stuff I have seen,I cant wait for more,have you started yet,LOL @loll@ ,just kidding but man you put alot of work into it and it was a hell of a ride where do we send money to,for helping fork the bill for the next one,LOL.

VERY cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Oliver:

"Please, sir. May I have some more?"

Fantastic story! You took some risks with your storytelling that paid off quite well. Hands down one of my favorite dios!

One question-- what did you use for your jungle scenery? It almost looks as if it were shot in a terrarium with the wood chips on the floor and the potted plants!

Thanks

The jungle scenes were all built. It's all fake. Those aren't even real plants and leaves. One thing I'm working on that will be posted in about tw or three weeks, is a behind the scenes look at operation Rpaier and with that a section on how I built the numerous jungle scenes.

true art my man that was awesome some of the best stuff I have seen,I cant wait for more,have you started yet,LOL  ,just kidding but man you put alot of work into it and it was a hell of a ride where do we send money to,for helping fork the bill for the next one,LOL.

I'm taking a much needed break from the Dio for the next two months. In that time I have a lot of stuff that I'm working on for the site (things that were put off so that the Dio would have regular updates). I'm estimating this April will be the start of the next one. I know that seems far away but there are a lot of other things that I'll be adding to the site in that time.

When it comes to payment, you guys expressing how much you enjoyed the story is payment enough. Thanks again.

Excellent as always.

As Kane stated Destro and CC were very Hama.

I've already stated on another forum how much your work reminds of Larry Hama at his best and that chapter proved it.

I also hope Pitfall is alive, I would love make a figure of him, any hints as to what parts I'd need?

/me joins the queue waiting for more.

/me joins the queue waiting for more

Excellent as always.

As Kane stated Destro and CC were very Hama.

I've already stated on another forum how much your work reminds of Larry Hama at his best and that chapter proved it.

I also hope Pitfall is alive, I would love make a figure of him, any hints as to what parts I'd need?

/me joins the queue waiting for more.

/me joins the queue waiting for more

If you go to the bottom of the page, you'll see all of the Pit Fall customs and the parts I used to make them.

Pit Fall Customs

The only hard thing to acquire is his head. I used Updraft the Retaliator pilot. Unfortunately he's considered a bit of a rare figure and can run you upwards of $20 on E-bay.

The Hama thing is great. In my head these stories would take place during Hama's heyday.. So thanks for that, it's makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.