I Just Saw This On Figuresdirect.com

xhairs

@hmmm@

I'm not getting what it is that's upsetting everyone. I read it, but I guess I'm not following what it means or I'm not seeing what I'm suppose to?

Some guy ordered 25 and 2 are his and the rest he's going to sell?

@hmmm@

I'm not getting what it is that's upsetting everyone. I read it, but I guess I'm not following what it means or I'm not seeing what I'm suppose to?

hes selling them for 9.99 apice when you can get them for 2.99. thats the big deal.

@hmmm@

I'm not getting what it is that's upsetting everyone.  I read it, but I guess I'm not following what it means or I'm not seeing what I'm suppose to?

hes selling them for 9.99 apice when you can get them for 2.99. thats the big deal.

That is the American way man -- "Making money off of those less fortunate." :D

@hmmm@

I'm not getting what it is that's upsetting everyone.  I read it, but I guess I'm not following what it means or I'm not seeing what I'm suppose to?

Ohhhh! ^_^

I wouldn't consider gijoehq as the going price for anything online, highest price maybe....but going price nah.....

if the 9.99 includes priority shippping it would seem reasonable... but i doubt it.

by the way, this is my first post on this site, although i have nearly a 1000 at yojoe... just trying to branch out....

Now this guy is what we would call a Charlie Uniform November Tango.

Info? What a scam...

As for the other guys selling the figure on their website, I don't really have a problem with that. That's business. Doesn't mean I'm going to buy it from them, of course!

i expect them to be going for more on EBAY!!!!

think back to agent faces mail in -----------i seen them go for as high as $24.00---and still they sell for about 10.00----

so really 9.99 isnt that bad-----

its ten points per figure right--------

well u wouldve have to had either bought a 6 pack , two vechiles or three

2 packs--------plus the 2.99------

thats where hes getting his price from--------i dont disagree with it at all

Now if our OVERSEAS FRIENDS DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LETTING US HELP THEM

THEN I GUESS THATS THE ONLY RESORT

AND THE GUY WHO DOESNT SAVE POINTS ----------

#US1# #US1# #US1# #US1# #US1# #US1# #US1#

DOC

that dude is lame.. here is his yojoe id...

i replied to him... he is starting a toygrading company also... he posted about it somewhere on yojoe.com

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?p=8...82726#post82726

the reason i know it is him, is he purchased some bats from my ebay store and pm me on yojoe about it.

that dude is lame.. here is his yojoe id...

i replied to him... he is starting a toygrading company also... he posted about it somewhere on yojoe.com

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?p=8...82726#post82726

the reason i know it is him, is he purchased some bats from my ebay store and pm me on yojoe about it.

thats funnie cuse now hes on here to.

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1981946

anybody want to buy them its your money and anybody want some help getting them it has been offered.

People in general are out for them, not you, them.Thats what makes us that much better,wish I would have known more people like the people on this board,i would have saved a ton.

Like I said before I have no problem helping but its your money you make the call.