Episode 3 Figures Found!!!!!!

bluecyclone

Hello again,

I was wondering when would be a good time to start checking the stores in my area.I am not going to get into a big rant here but our stores or a bit slow at getting figures in. I went to Wally World this morning with no luck.I Just don't want to waste my time going to Walmart and them not having them.

Hello again,

I was wondering when would be a good time to start checking the stores in my area.I am not going to get into a big rant here but our stores or a bit slow at getting figures in. I went to Wally World this morning with no luck.I Just don't want to waste my time going to Walmart and them not having them.

Hey Jedimaster-c...dont worry...The new EPIII figures arent really supposed to hit shelves til' feb 1...

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=88982

If they aren't suppose to be hitting the shelves way are people finding them.I know this is same BS that happened with the E1and E2 stuff but I find amazing that some store employees put out items early.I guess it is the type of stores that do that.You have some that are strict with policy and some that aren't.

It's pretty good. He has a ball joint neck, upper torso twists, shoulders are ball joints, elbows twist, legs twist, knees are ball joints. Only thing is he doesn't hold his lighsaber in his right hand, once you take the rubber band off it falls out. So I switched hands , now he holds his blaster in his right and lightsaber in his left. Also his lightsaber has a peg on it as if it were meant to fit on his side, but I couldn't find a hole anywhere.

Spotted the E3 Preview Figs at a Target tonight. They had General Grievous and Tion Medon, at $6.99 each. Ouch. I picked up the General, only because I can't pass up a light-saber armed droid :) I live in the Phoenix, AZ area.

@bats@

I saw them today. Didn't pick them up though. Grievous looks pretty cool, but I'm uninspired by the rest. The droid is cool, but I may as well wait for an R2 version (I don't buy that many SW figures). The Wookie just looks silly to me. As for the other guy... what's his deal in the new movie?