Ok Now Weve Seen Some Good Pics

xhairs

As far as customizing is concerned, I am all over wave 6 and 7. I don't really have any specific plans for customizing yet, but I do know that wave 6 is FANTASTIC and wave 7 looks pretty sweet too, so if I have the cash to blow, I wouldn't mind just having these extra figures from 6 and 7 laying around, waiting to be customized.

A Hardball sounds like a nifty idea for Lincoln (Link, I call him Lincoln 'cause I made a communication custom who is named Link ;() )

I have to figure out what to do with all of my extra Gung Ho's and Duke's that I am going to have laying around in the next couple of months? Anyone have any Customizing Ideas for someone who has an army of Duke's, Gung-Ho's and Overkills? :huh:

Peace

Gung-ho has swivel wrists so i'll be equiping lots of my other figs with those and keepin his pants and chest to use for whatever comes to mind. i'll also be plopping his head on a nf gung-ho so he can always have the same facial hair. I personaly hope if we ever get another gung-ho (and i hope we don't actuataly) that it would be based on jvc wave 1.

As far as customizing is concerned, I am all over wave 6 and 7. I don't really have any specific plans for customizing yet, but I do know that wave 6 is FANTASTIC and wave 7 looks pretty sweet too, so if I have the cash to blow, I wouldn't mind just having these extra figures from 6 and 7 laying around, waiting to be customized.

A Hardball sounds like a nifty idea for Lincoln (Link, I call him Lincoln 'cause I made a communication custom who is named Link ;() )

I have to figure out what to do with all of my extra Gung Ho's and Duke's that I am going to have laying around in the next couple of months? Anyone have any Customizing Ideas for someone who has an army of Duke's, Gung-Ho's and Overkills? :huh:

Peace

I have some customizing ideas for some of your extra Dukes, Gung-Hos, and Overkills(even though I haven't done them myself yet):

Duke: He looks a lot like Duke Nukem from Duke Nukem 3-D, the PC shooting game. Repaint one in the actual Duke Nukem's colors, one in Urban style(black body armor, knee pads, gloves and boots, with the rest being blue), and the rest in a red, white, and blue, style.

Gung-Ho: Repaint him in Urban style(see Duke) and you got yourself a S.W.A.T. army.

Overkill(I assume you mean the one that came with Hawk): You can repaint him in an almost completely black scheme to make him a complete supervillain. You can also repaint him in white and desert colors, making him look like Lawrence of Arabia(I don't know if I spelled his name right), LOL. @loll@

That's all I can come up with for now. Hope that helps.