A Glance At #18 Soundblaster Box Pic

Rumble

hehe, me and remy like to battle it our from time to time :D he usually always wins though ;)

:) :) Who me always win you, ah, you're just too kind. How can I go against ADC Legend?

So, how many post count before I hit my Ultra Magnus rank?

hehe, me and remy like to battle it our from time to time :D he usually always wins though ;)

:) :) Who me always win you, ah, you're just too kind. How can I go against ADC Legend?

So, how many post count before I hit my Ultra Magnus rank?

post #15,100 my friend :) then you can retire

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=193...entry15048458

there is my old user who is retired at the Ultra Magnus rank :D

yeah, I'm almost caught up to 15,000 again :D 5000 more to go

I agree with everything said by CD about this line being ruined by that particular reapint. This line, (I was hoping) was supposed to be a masterpiece line with diferent characters. And I bet you gys, that the 3rd masterpiece will be a black or another colored Prime. They shoulded handle the MP/Binaltech line as one line. Either way, I dont like the original MP Prime because he looks more like something not to be touch than a real toy.

I also think it sucks to have this repaint. I think a lot of people will skip it, and then Hasbro Takara might think that the line flunked. So this could ruin the future for a new real masterpiece.