Could This Bring Another Remold?

gunman_sr5

Because they have said they are sticking to two characters per mold and so far, after 14 characters, they are.

I am guessing that you are talking about Hasbro? Because Takara has used the Mazda RX8 mold 3 times and the Corvette mold 3 times as well.

Mazda - Red and White Meister and Shockwave

Corvette - Yellow and Blue Tracks and Ravage

Because they have said they are sticking to two characters per mold and so far, after 14 characters, they are.

I am guessing that you are talking about Hasbro? Because Takara has used the Mazda RX8 mold 3 times and the Corvette mold 3 times as well.

I don't count those either. The red Jazz and yellow Tracks are not real characters. In fact, we probably wouldn't even HAVE those if not for the fact the fact they screwed up Tracks (duh, why would they think yellow?) and couldn't decide to make the other mold into Jazz BEFORE making it.

I don't count those either. The red Jazz and yellow Tracks are not real characters. In fact, we probably wouldn't even HAVE those if not for the fact the fact they screwed up Tracks (duh, why would they think yellow?) and couldn't decide to make the other mold into Jazz BEFORE making it.

What about Smokescreen GT??

It's SMOKESCREEN. So one has a "7" and another has an "8." It don't mean squat as the 82 repaints they've done of Smokescreen already (not counting Streak) are STILL Smokscreen.

It's SMOKESCREEN. So one has a "7" and another has an "8." It don't mean squat as the 82 repaints they've done of Smokescreen already (not counting Streak) are STILL Smokscreen.

Actually.....

BT-1 is SMOKESCREEN, with either 7 or 8 on his doors.

BT-7 is SMOKESCREEN GT, the SECOND remould of the Subaru, with either number 1 or 2 on him.

And as far as the 2 characters per mould thing, they never said that. The actual line was "each mould will be designed with at least 2 characters in mind". The "at least" bit signifies they may choose to make more characters from each mould, and the "in mind" bit signifies that they will conider these characters, but not necessarily male them. So there is still the possibility of a mould only having one use