Board Admin

freakx2001

Hey,

Not sure if i'm going crazy or something.. but its seems that the "Transformers" section of the TNI Boards has been left out of the little drop down menu at the bottom of the page.

I need it back.. thats how i navigate the boards I visit.. oh please god help me!

lol... If this isn't the case.. please just ignore... these ramblings...

Hm I have this probelm as well I thought I was the only one though. Weird that its another @can@ as well. If you click on the tni forum section above though, you can get a list of all forums & click on this... its an trather annoying thing to have to do though...

Does anyone else have this problem, more importantly any other @can@ ? If so then something weirddd is uppp :S

Toy News International Forums -> The Toy Aisle -> Transformers

You click the first one there I'd still like to get this fixed though!

Wingus is shocked and disturbed by this revelation. This is discrimination against the Transformer fans!

:P Just kidding, where'd it go though, seriously?

:) :) Hm, I can see why this bother someone if you visit the other section and want to go back to TF, ehhee

I'm okay since I'm only using TF section. Also, at the end of the last post, there's a TF link which is better than clicking that box and had to search for TF.

What's weird is I don't have a drop down menu on my screen for this entire board at all.

That is weird. Scroll down to the bottom of thid very page, and it should be under the "quick reply" box

The link was just removed accidently after the sub forum was taken down, It'll be back up in a day or two, but to the guys that are use to using the 'jump to' menu, you can just use the main forum index for now.

yeah, there are all sorts of ways to navigate the message boards here :) I didn't know so many people used that little menu down there, I always just scroll to the top of the page and use the links near the top to go back and forth between all the forums and the main page.

If your using the arrow to get back to top of the page to click on the transformers section synch, why not just use the "transformers" link right below the list of names who is online? right in between "next oldest" and "next newest"

that will save you an extra click :)