Tf Comics License

LiquidMetal

I wonder will the story change any, I hope not, they really should just continue from where Dreamwave left off and keep the continuity.

doubt it.

New company, new everything.

Expect LOTS OF USELESS variant covers.

So is the bw book gona come out? I was gona get the cover incentive by don on that one :( & damn! TFS are now wrecked! I can't tell whats going on half the time with the joe books! Allso the link does not work...

Oh now that they have the TF books, I'll just drop the joe titles from them & get the Tf stuff insted... I just don't get those joe books half the time:S

:) :) The bloody link kept on saying page's not responding, agrrrrrr.

If it's just text, could you guy just copy and paste?

Anyhow, I'm not surprise that DDP has it. I like their paper comic quality pretty much like DW and not like DC.

:) :) Nevermind, just got to read the quote from other boards......it's just a rumor.

Oh goodieee! Now I can do this to LiquidMetal !! @pow@ @smilepunch@ @firedevil@

:) :) Nevermind, just got to read the quote from other boards......it's just a rumor.

Oh goodieee! Now I can do this to LiquidMetal !! @pow@ @smilepunch@ @firedevil@

:) :) ehehe, now, now, we don't need to go that far.

Anyhow, here's the quote from Transformers.net:

Devil's Due have the license!!

Posted by: Phil Sherrill/Soundwave

According to my source, it would now appear that Devil's Due publishing has picked up the Transformers comic license. Now what this means for the current series (War Within, G1, Energon and the hotly anticipated Beast Wars) I have no idea, but I should imagine that these lines will be carried on as usual. With any luck, perhaps some, maybe all those who worked on the Dreamwave series will be pulled in to carry on the good work. Beryllium digital units crossed and watch this space!!!

He said "my source" but didn't give the name of it. So we can't take this information seriously until someone such as Hasbro or DDP comes forward to reveal it. So, it's not official yet, only rumor.

Expect LOTS OF USELESS variant covers.

Well that at least is picking up where Dreamwave left off... Cover 6cc - Megatron eating a bacon sandwich, Cover 6cd - Megron eating a cheese sandwich

I had those but they started to get moldy, I guess you were supposed to refridgerate them...

@propeller@

I agree that the company doesn't matter as much as the continuity and the staff does. One thing is certain: anyone who picks up the license and doesn't consult Furman is a fool.

amen to that.....and throw don on board he pencils the best tfs

Good news :) I also heard a couple days ago Devil Due was contacting all the old dreamwave artists that were working on transformers series as well :) the colorists, writers, pencilers. So lets hope the whole team gets back on the transforemrs series as they were before. It sounds like that is what devil due is wanting to do.

>>anyone who picks up the license and doesn't consult Furman is a fool. >>

This said about the company who, when they first got the G.I.Joe license, called up the creator of the original Joe book to, essentially, rub the fact that he *wasn't* going to be the writer on the book in his face.

>>anyone who picks up the license and doesn't consult Furman is a fool. >>

This said about the company who, when they first got the G.I.Joe license, called up the creator of the original Joe book to, essentially, rub the fact that he *wasn't* going to be the writer on the book in his face.

Dude.

Larry Hamma was the guy your speaking aboot and at the time was off on other projects and not into doing GIJOE in the begining and then later DDP gave him his own book to write to fill in the years between his GIJoe and the new stuff.