Power Rangers Collection

Metatron1050

This collection is still on-going. Still looking for the rest of the Red Rangers as you can see, it is still incomplete. Tommy and the Red Ranger are the main focuses. DT Yellow talking is in there, Exclusive Black/gold MM Megazord, and much more. Opinions please.

DinoThunderWall.jpg

MightyMorphinwall.jpg

MMWall_1.jpg

MMWall_2.jpg

cool collection man. and cool to see you got the new spd one. the show looks like it's gonna be cool. by the way, do ya have the mcdonald's power rangers movie happy meal toys?

... wait, where is that anyway? i know that's not your room.

TenInchMM.jpg

4everRed.jpg

AutoMorphinLoose.jpg

DinoThunderShelf.jpg

Cool collection!

Whats up with the Green Ranger...Is he conducting Church Mass or warding off vampires? hahaha It looks like he's holding the cross.

cool collection man. and cool to see you got the new spd one. the show looks like it's gonna be cool. by the way, do ya have the mcdonald's power rangers movie happy meal toys?

... wait, where is that anyway? i know that's not your room.

it's my homeboy Jonathan's collection. I never said it was mine, now did I? haha.

It's a great looking collection but I can't understand why anyone would want to collect power rangers. They don't have any nostalgia value, the show they are based on is poor and they are not nice sculpts.

What am I missing?

It's a great looking collection but I can't understand why anyone would want to collect power rangers. They don't have any nostalgia value, the show they are based on is poor and they are not nice sculpts.

What am I missing?

you know, us younger collectors (ie my friend and I who are 16 and 17) have nostalgia value to this. sentimental and nostalgic value. I'm not sure how old you are, nor would I want to assume anything, but there's different nostalgic values for things.

hehe, forget nostalgia, i'm 27 and still love power rangers. ^_^

The original Rangers certainly have nostalgic value to me.

Excellent collection, Tommy was my favorite too.

I particularly like the Black/Gold MegaZord.

Seeing the DragonZord makes me wanna pull mine out...and Ivan Ooze too ;)

Where's that Black/Gold Megazord from?

And yeah, I just dug out some of my Power Rangers and I still love them. I brought out my Megazord, Dragonzord, Thunderzords, and a Japanese Shogunzord (still has his white componet rather than pink)

It was a TRU exclusive I believe. Take that with a grain of salt. I'll get back to you on that, and your question will be answered soon enough.