Comic Packs 6, 7, & 8

Jase

I JUST FOUND 6,8 TODAY----NO 7 THOUGH

AND I PASSED ON 8 JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE THE CASH ON ME

AND I WENT TO THE STORE TO GET MY SON SOME SPIDERMAN WEBSHOOTER SILLY STRING

LOL---I HATE THAT CRAP!!!!!!!

DOC

I grabbed the only ones my Target had, getting #6 and #8, but no #7. It's been over a week, and the pegs are empty. Wal-Mart seems to have given up on G.I. Joe, and Toys R Us still has the same #4 and #5 packs that they got in right before Christmas. I just need to find #7, and I'm getting impatient!

The Targets here are LOADED with the stupid Duke/SE/CC/VHS restock @cussing@, TRU has been wiped out of comic packs since Christmas, and Walmart doesn't have any pegs for them. Stupid Walmart....the comic packs sold just as well, if not better than the 2-pks. @cussing@ @cussing@ @cussing@ @cussing@

@bats@

Jase,

Check the clearance aisle at Wal Mart. That's where the comic packs are. (And, they're only $7 each!!)

Last Friday, the WM on Baseline & Superstition Springs got a new case of them. The stickers say "Comic Pack #6". But, the case was all #4s and #5s!!! But, that says that the new assortment should show up in the not too distant future and you might get lucky and snag them on clearance, too.

Some Targets near me have had 6-8 in and some still have old stuff clogging the pegs yet.

I preordered mine from HQ and Curt said probably this week he will receive them. In the meantime he has them for sale as singles ( a few left) and they are at retial or $10.99 FREE SHIPPING. So you guys that need just one of them, it's worth it

I haven't found anything yet. But I still need comic pack # 4,.

8speed, NYC TRU has comic pack #4? I'm gonna see if my bro can pick it up for me when he goes to work.