Wing Saber

RIDjazz

I've been looking for him ever since November but havent see him and at most online stores hes to expensive. Does any one know where i can find him for a reasonable price cause if i can just find him my energon collection will be complete.

I have been patient...I've never seen him anywhere, not once...darn Energon Mega-size, they always seem to cause me the most greif....Mirage, Shockblast, and now Wing Saber.

I don't understand why they have released these so sparsely. I think I have seen a total of 4 grim Lock/Swoop sets...all at Wal-Mart One of which I bought. I also picked up Beachcomber and Wingsaber at that time. It was the day before Thanksgiving. I have only seen 2 other Wingsabers and that is it....

I bet we will see a full release once they get the next wave of combiner parts out. I haven't seen that many Omega Sentinel's on the shelves mostly Omega supreme's but you can order it from Wal-Mart.com...seems like it is down to a trickle....they are doing the same with the Alts. I just happened to get a Windcharger, Meister, and Grimmy because I was in the right place at the right time....

Have you seen Barrcade, yet? He is probably the best Team Leader of all 3 combiner sets....

I just got Barricade this morning at Target. I got Wing Saber and Grimlock/Swoop at the same Target about 2 weeks ago, the only time I ever saw them. I'm sure they will be showing up everywhere soon.

I have Barricade and Steamhammer, passed on Kicker and Stormjet..saw three Omega Sentinels once, this all at the same store, yet to see a Wing Saber...

i passed on the 5gen Snakeye's i mean Kicker, saw ws once, and then he disappeared from the store, well i saw him for like a week straight and kept putting him off to get presents for everybody else, so i'm looking for him, swindle and wc and they are the only things that will keep me from getting my ds off layaway at wally

I haven't been checking around anywhere for the last week so I'm hoping when I do go in the next day or two that I'll see some long overdue figures out on the shelves. It's been a barren wasteland around here since a couple of weeks before christmas. @grumpy@

dont forget grimlock and swoop, unless they have been found and im just behind. I have only seen them once and the place still wants 60 bucks for them.

Whut place? :wacko: