Picked Up My First Dc Line Toy....

jabbapeconi

So i was in my local comic shop ( who usually have nothign but weird kingdom come figs, and in abundacne) and i was browsing and lookin at the Trade Paperbacks when i saw the Yamatos they just got in, i saw the Joker ( who looks awsome) Two Face ( again good) Catwoman (weird) and then i saw the Batman.

This Fig really is awsome, i still have it MIB and i am pondering on whether to open it or not, im not much of a comic fan but lately these figs are 10 x better then SW stuff.

Had to pay a good penny for this bad boy at 24.95 Cdn, but i think it is worth it, perfect bat ears, the face, the cape, the stand. All Classy Batman stuff.

Nvr thought id say it but i kinda like DC....

Its not the normal Yamato tho i do not think.I looked it up and it is:

BATMAN BY KIA ASAMIYA COLLECTOR ACTION FIGURES WAVE 1: BATMAN

Manufactured by Japanese toy manufacturer Yamato exclusively for the Japanese toy market, these limited-edition Batman figures are available in the US & Canada only under special arrangement with DC Direct! Batman comes with a scenic base measuring 4.72" high x 3.94" wide x 4.72" deep. This figure is limited to 10,000 pieces.

That is the series i got, comes in a nice open display box that displays very well, as for Artic i have no clue and i am still tempted to open this bad boy, but i dont think i will however.

Wow congrats! :)

Im still thinking of getting it... But they are not available everywhere!

OK I just came back from the store. I got him for $34.99 CDN :S

What did u think of him for the price of 34.99? Do you think he is worth it? Also have u opend it yet, im just wondering how it looks out of the box as it does have some nice display value in the packaging.

Id like to find a nice poseable batman to put beside him but none of them really catch my fancy.The hush isnt my style as my batmans need to be black, not blue.

Totally worth it IMO. Dropped the money and never looked back.

I think he looks perfect. Soon he will be coming out of the box. I think he looks awesome (but this coming from a Batman fan ;) )

Maybe you can wait for the Superposeble Batman slated for release this Spring :)