Kamakura With Ninja Lighting Bike Pics Loose And

NightCreeper

eh, i painted the greyish color on my kama black anyways, and the gold doesn't impress me, and the GREEN bike? black with green highlights would have been better. I guess i'll pass on this one.

Sand viper w/Air Assault....

meh......ANOTHER sand Viper?!?!

Does anyone have pics of him or teh Depth Charge?

Heres the depth charge and so far there hasnt been a pic of the sand viper

http://www.jumpwithyou.com/p9/giUdepthCharge01.jpg

It was on ebay a few weeks back:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5947941303&rd=1

looks pretty cool, so where is the red one for jinx to have one 2 #US1#

i think that was the problem with this one, color specific ninjas, this isn't power rangers!

The green reminds me of that old M.A.S.K. motorcycle that turns into a helicopter.

I wonder if they'll be a series three of these packs, seeing as they used every mini-vehicle already. (I'd go for a cobra gunner station with CLAWS).

They added some of wave 7 (or whatever), which is news to me, even though the pictures are the same ones we saw weeks ago:

Snake-Eyes vs. SwampRat

Neat but I allready got the same toy from the vvv twopack with destro, one thing I hate about the joe line is they keep putting out the same figures, or one figure & then a "better " version the same month :S

his skirt makes it look lik ehe can't ride the bike properly.

I was thinking the same thing. They should have used the Version 1 Kamakura, he will fit better. I know because I have an extra SE NL Bike that I gave to him, but the green one does suit him better.