New Mail Away Figure.

The Thing

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a quick photoshopped/Frankensteined combo of parts, that I thought might make a cool looking SS without his mask.

f56e7168.jpg

Imagine the appropriate colors, White and Red mostly, and matching skin tone, and it would look pretty cool...imo! ^_^

Is it directed toward kids though? i'd say a lot more collectors will order this than kids.  I dont think kids are dedicated to joe enough to go out of there way to order a figure and wait 6 weeks for it.  Idk.

-saboteur

i don't know about you, but when i was a kid i was crazy about ordering my mail away figures, like sgt. slaughter, the fridge, and super trooper. and now it's on the internet, even easier. they'll definitely be asking their parents to order for them.

I think gi joe probably had a bigger influence on your life back then than it does on today's kids. You had the tv show, comics, and almost every kid in the 80s had joes to play with. Sadly, i dont think that many kids are that dedicated today. Sure, there are some, but not NEARLY as many. Thats probably why we havent gotten a mail in exlusive in a while.

-saboteur

Here's a quick photoshopped/Frankensteined combo of parts, that I thought might make a cool looking SS without his mask.

f56e7168.jpg

Imagine the appropriate colors, White and Red mostly, and matching skin tone, and it would look pretty cool...imo! ^_^

pretty cool, that seems possible. i was thinking maybe the hood/mask could be used for future ninjas.

well with all the vv stormys weve goten i would have to say its going to be a vv 1 but i think thats kool cuse its the best 1 since the first stormy came out back in the 80s and i sent my out today im getting 5 i could of got a lot more but i dont want to be greedy.

I too hope its either JvC O-ring or VvV SS mold, RAH's nice but TRU and Kaybee's have plenty of those as exclusives.

*not to mention i like VvV and JvC just a lil more then RAH*

man.. I need to know what kind of figure it is before I order one.. because VvV figures aint worth 3 bucks! @lol@

the perfect figure to me would be RAH StormShadow, V2.. with a new head like the comic pack figures have.. All white, with a cobra logo on his left arm.

Looks like I might have to start a "Make A Battle Points Donation To Outsiders" fund since I never open my toys and have like no battle points...

Unless I can find some older figures cheap and use those...

All you need to do is ask buddy, I have plenty of them. Just let me know how many you need and they are yours.

As many as you can spare... Make sure you save enough for yourself but whatever you can send me... I'll pay you back the 37 cents for the envelope as well to send them in...

Looks like I might have to start a "Make A Battle Points Donation To Outsiders" fund since I never open my toys and have like no battle points...

Unless I can find some older figures cheap and use those...

Let me know if u need any, I have plenty and am always willing to help out a fellow wrestling enthusiast

man.. I need to know what kind of figure it is before I order one.. because VvV figures aint worth 3 bucks! @lol@

the perfect figure to me would be RAH StormShadow, V2.. with a new head like the comic pack figures have.. All white, with a cobra logo on his left arm.

Put the Arashikage symbol on the right forearm and it's golden.

I believe it has to have the "Battle Points" on the PoP. The Flint/ Baroness pack has them.

Just took a look at them and realized I don't have Flint/Baroness but Snake-Eyes/Storm Shadow's PoP. Nonetheless they don't have "Battle Points" on them so I guess they're not valid. Come to think of it, I got my Agent Faces using the older ones like those because I had mostly those before Spytroops came out.

Eh, there are some new figures out so I'll buy those and not risk it :)

the perfect figure to me would be RAH StormShadow, V2.. with a new head like the comic pack figures have..  All white, with a cobra logo on his left arm.

Put the Arashikage symbol on the right forearm and it's golden.

of course!

I was kinda counting that already since the original v2 figure had that.. I always wanted that same figure without the grey camo junk, and with a cobra symbol

of course!

I was kinda counting that already since the original v2 figure had that.. I always wanted that same figure without the grey camo junk, and with a cobra symbol

I actually like the grey camo pattern, very urban/digital. As for the clan symbol, let's hope so, considering it was left off the CotN version.

It's funny that it was missing, especially with the mention of the Arashikage clan all over the filecards for the entire pack.

I dropped off my order for 6 of them in the mail this morning!! I can't wait to see these. I am hoping for VvsV molding as well and if it is the one that first came with action attack please paint the entire figure. I had to swap the arms off the Ninja pack onto the one that came with Kamakura so that I could get the Arashikage symbol and the dragon painted on the same figure!

Thanks Hasbro!

This sounds pretty cool, and I will be grabbing multiples for trading later (I made a killing trading extra Agent Faces).

I am assuming that given the art included, the figure will be a new ore re-tooled head on the VvV SS oring body. Sounds pretty cool if it is. I am a little tired of getting SS figures tho', given the recent deluge of the same body mold.

BTW, I have free battlepoints to anyone who needs them (limit 20) as long as your willing to send a self-addressed stamped envelope. PM me for details.

yeah as much as i demanded some o-ring ss's lol they over did it a little, but the mold is awsome and i can handle one more, after this though id on't want to see him again for a full year

I will probably be getting 6, but not for a little while I'm in no hurry. If I like it when I get I may get more. I dont think this will have as much trade value as the Agent Faces simply because Faces was in Crimson Guard attire. But who knows