C3 Miniflyers Cancelled,

Lurch77

It's been posted by emeraldarcher in the AA Forum that:

"The current Previews cancelation list has this listed under Playalong:

SEP043642 U C3 DC POD & FIGURE SETS 4

The code "4" at the end means canceled by publisher. "

With the Miniflyers in limbo there's been no official word from Art Asylum or Diamond yet on what this means to the future of the C3 line. But this is not a good sign.

I had a feeling that this was going to happen. They need to just sell the figure like they do the Marvel one. People want the figures, not the vehicles and stuff. I like the C3 stuff but the only reason I buy them is for the MiniMates.

this really sucks minimates are just to cool and mini is great solves storage problems.They should just sell 5 packs of figures,the hell with the blocks,legos have and always be the best if I want to build I will do it with them,no wonder the c3 line did bad anyone try to get the batcave to stay togather?IT DOES NOT,NOT AT ALL.

I checked with Adam at AA and he tells me that c3 nor the mini-flyers have been canceled. There was a change in the order date for the flyers and thats why Diamond shows them canceled. They will be re-solictating them for a later date.

I checked with Adam at AA and he tells me that c3 nor the mini-flyers have been canceled. There was a change in the order date for the flyers and thats why Diamond shows them canceled. They will be re-solictating them for a later date.

Nice to get some official word because no one ever posts anything official at the AA board. Thanks!

Well that is some good news. I am really looking forward to these.

Well, that is good to hear. Thanks for the info Jay, I knew there was a reason why we let you post here. @smilepunch@

Hong Kong Toy Fair 2005, the pictures are small but 5th one down shows a lot of the new sets. The mid to large sets look like they have a lot of minimates in each!!

5.jpg

lets go one by one, left to right:

Top Row:

*Batwing (box & in front)

*Batcave (box)

*Large Batmobile (box & in front)

*not sure, something with 2 figures? it's Batman so maybe Robin's Racer vehicle (box)

*Batcopter, Batwing with landing pad (in front)

*Justice League multi pack w/ Chemical Warehouse, Throne Room, & something else (are there 5 or 6 figures in that box)

Next Row Down:

*Mini-Batmobile (box)

*Bat Glider (box & in front)

*"The Batman" Batcopter (box)

*Chemical Warehouse (in front)

*Throne Room (in front)

*"The Batman" Batcycle/Racer vehicle, ManBat one(box)

*Chemical Warehouse (box)

*"The Batman" Batcycle/Racer vehicle(in front)

*Mini-Flyer Multi Pack (box)?

*I have no idea what the next set is

*Batwing, Batcopter, landing pad, & something else (again I see 5 figures in that box)

Small Shelf in middle:

*Batman Mini-Flyer (box & in front)

*Justice Lords Superman Mini-Flyer (box & in front)

*Mini-Flyer? (box)

*Riddler Mini-Flyer (box & in front)

*Nightwing Mini-Flyer (box & in front)

*Flash Mini-Flyer (box & in front)

Bottom on Table:

*"The Batman" Gotham City Under Seige (box & in front)

*"The Batman" Batmobile (box & in front)

*"The Batman" Batplane (box & in front)

*Mini Starfighter? (box)

*Throne Room (box)

*I'm not sure? (in front)

*"Batman Begins" Batmobile w/ Batcave Diagnostic Center? (box & in front)

*"Batman Begins" Batcave Arsenal? (box & in front)

*"Batman Begins" Batmobile (box & in front)