Tag Team Titles Exchange Hands @ House Show!

RocknRoll1982

Thought all of you might like to see this, The tag Team title switched hands at todays house show in Canada. Plus Ric Flair rags on Bret Hart.

Credit to Wrestleview.com

WWE RAW Brand House Show Results - 1/16/05

- Christian & Tyson Tomko defeated The Hurricane & Rosey.

- Victoria defeated Molly Holly.

- Shelton Benjamin defeated Maven to retain the WWE IC Title.

- Kane defeated Gene Snitsky.

- Chris Jericho defeated Muhammad Hassan in a Royal Rumble Qualifying Match.

- La Resistance defeated William Regal & The Coach to become the new World Tag Team Champions.

- Chris Benoit defeated Edge.

- Shawn Michaels & Randy Orton defeated Ric Flair & Batista.

It should be noted that Michaels vs. Flair was originally scheduled to take place. Before the match started, Michaels was booed and many "YOU SCREWED BRET" chants could be heard. Ric Flair then got on the mic and told the crowd that Michaels was the greatest performer he has ever been in the ring with and that all Canadians should give it up (about Bret) or WWE would stop coming all together. Flair then went on to call Bret Hart a Ric Flair wannabe and never will be.

It was kind of expected that they would have to take the belts off Eugene and Regal at some point, but La Resistance? There kind of played out now.

Flair seems to enjoy trashing people not in WWE anymore and ass kissing guys that are.

Jordan Nepon just sent in this report from Winnipeg:

La Resistance beat William Regal and the Coach to become NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. Coach came out and announced himself the ring announcer. La Res came out followed by Regal, alone. Coach said Regal had to defend the titles, but not in a handicap match, and Coach named himself as Eugene's replacement. Regal wrestled alone regardless, he went for a tag mid-match but changed his mind. For the end, Regal nailed Coach instead of tagging him, then La Res hit their tag finisher (sorry, forget the name) on Regal to win the belts. Post-match, Coach insulted Regal and followed up with a low blow. Regal came back with some knees then tossed Coach out of the ring.

man I love it! Bret could have had a great legacy but all he ever does these days is whine about his screw job 8 years ago. I'm loving the fact that Flair is sticking it to him like that. Maybe it's a shoot, for their showdown at this year's wrestlemania? Who knows, but I'm glad Flair isn't sitting quiet while Bret laments about his woes all over the place.

They probably had them lose at the house show to get more attendance, you know the whole anything can happen spiel? But La resistance again? Sheesh, there's no reason for that. I'd rather have seen Flair and Batista or something than that again. It's a shame too, I love Regal and was finally coming around to them as champs.

he's out with that busted knee-cap from last week's PPV remember.

Surprised they'd change the titles at a regular house-show instead of making it an angle on RAW. But I guess the tag titles aren't that well recognized anymore.

i think it was to boost hose show attendance to give it an anything could happen feel

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE