Instant Jlu Collection!

Supreme Convoy

So finally I got bit by the JLU bug. Over at TRU they had the JLU 3 packs! I wasn't too into them at first because initially I wanted to collect the older 90s Batman figures. But once I saw that Green Arrow with Dr Fate and Flash, I couldn't say no! Then I found Elongated Man with Batman and Hawkgirl!

I'm kinda bummed they don't come with weapons so Green Arrow is bowless for now (anyone with recommendations?) and no mace for Hawkegirl. But these figures are pretty cool nonetheless! Now I gotta find a Superman, Wonder Woman, some villains and a Speedy & Robin for sidekicks!

Nice haul :) I'm waiting for my sets in the mail...That's a bummer they don't have weapons though...

I just need Aquaman and the Atom as well as GL's new sculpt and I'll have my full set of the JLU and JL figs - that is, until the new figs come out in Spring...

Nice haul  I'm waiting for my sets in the mail...That's a bummer they don't have weapons though...

I just need Aquaman and the Atom as well as GL's new sculpt and I'll have my full set of the JLU and JL figs - that is, until the new figs come out in Spring...

Any good place you recommend getting them from?

Nice haul  I'm waiting for my sets in the mail...That's a bummer they don't have weapons though...

Any good place you recommend getting them from?

Right now - E-Bay for me....I haven't seen them anywhere in Calgary, but you might have better luck than me DP...

Total Justice Green Arrows bow would work I think. Maybe a little big. That's what I had planned to do, but I stopped collecting Animated DCU except for Batman(s). I already have 6 inch versions of anyone they make.

Also Super Powers Green Arrow's bow would work. Or a PlayMobile bow would work if you could find one.

Total Justice Green Arrows bow would work I think. Maybe a little big. That's what I had planned to do, but I stopped collecting Animated DCU except for Batman(s). I already have 6 inch versions of anyone they make.

Also Super Powers Green Arrow's bow would work. Or a PlayMobile bow would work if you could find one.

Hm... and I remember a longbow hunter Batman figure. Maybe I can find one loose of anyone of those figures somewhere.

Or you can wait until the single pack Green Arrow w/Bow comes out :)

@bats@

I was thinking about that. But that would mean I would have 2 of them. Maybe one can be the evil Green Arrow... nah, that's lame.

Probably it'll be up to customizing if I get that single pack Green Arrow. Perhaps Kingdom Come's Red Arrow? (Then I run into the same problem of no bow, what a vicious cycle LoL)

Or you can wait until the single pack Green Arrow w/Bow comes out :) 

@bats@

I was thinking about that. But that would mean I would have 2 of them. Maybe one can be the evil Green Arrow... nah, that's lame.

Probably it'll be up to customizing if I get that single pack Green Arrow. Perhaps Kingdom Come's Red Arrow? (Then I run into the same problem of no bow, what a vicious cycle LoL)

You could make a battle damaged Green Arrow! :D

Awesome man! Sigh But yeah. I don't know why they don't come with any accessories. I just don't udnerstand that.

Awesome man! Sigh But yeah. I don't know why they don't come with any accessories. I just don't udnerstand that.

To keep costs down (and I believe to get collectors to buy twice) so that they can reach the $9.99 price point, they dropped the weapons from the 3-pks.

@bats@

Well, I used an old ToyBiz Hawkeye bow on mine...

Dec30103.jpg

but then I bought another set and repainted him more cartoon accurate and decided to make my own bow for him... I used two toothpicks, a piece of electrical tape for the grip and a piece of string from one of the many Hasbro Batman accessories I had laying around...

Jan13115.jpg

Now I gotta find a Superman, Wonder Woman, some villains and a Speedy & Robin for sidekicks!

Word is the other 3 packs are now available.

Get Supes with Starman & Amazo - filling both the Supes and villain area.

Get Wondy with Aquaman and Batman

Red Tornado comes with Green Lantern and Flash.

To keep costs down (and I believe to get collectors to buy twice) so that they can reach the $9.99 price point, they dropped the weapons from the 3-pks.

@bats@

Ah... I see.. I guess it makes sense.

This way they can clear inventories of the big 5 over and over again too. Sigh. Ah well. I guess its inevitable to have multiples of each.

Now I gotta find a Superman, Wonder Woman, some villains and a Speedy & Robin for sidekicks!

Word is the other 3 packs are now available.

Get Supes with Starman & Amazo - filling both the Supes and villain area.

Get Wondy with Aquaman and Batman

Red Tornado comes with Green Lantern and Flash.

Yeah, I've seen these around Ebay so they must be out.

• 5 weeks later...

Awesome, just got some more figures! I found the Aquaman/Wonder Woman/Batman pack and the single carded Atom! While I'm not fond of this version of Wonder Woman (extra stuff painted on her), it'll do for now and at least she comes with Aquaman!

Now that I have Elongated Man and the Atom, I can re-enact Identity Crisis to a certain extent :)