Transformers Tees

Forcehunter

If you frequent the Joe and SW boards, you probably know my dilemma now, but just in case:

My toon and comic t-shirts are getting too small so I need to stock up on shirts. Any reccomendations on where to find some TF shirts would be helpful.

@optimus@ Yea Hot Topic tends to be a good place for fanboy shirts. Either check out your local mall or www.hottopic.com They do tend to have the lager size shirts as well.

Geez I sound a store sales representative. @propeller@

I say search around. Hot Topic has a tendancy to not stock 3XL shirts cuz they think the people wearing them are skinny or something. I think they'd sell a LOT more if they were offered. I do know that at conventions there is always plenty of Tshirts sold.

Yeah...not all of us fanboys are scrawny nerds...I mean, I've got the physique of Coop on Megas. I can't fit into those bloody things they stock! >_<

I think thats why Coop from Megas DOES have that physique. It's to show the damn T SHirt makers what this generation of nerds LOOK like.

Speaking of Coop, if I dyed my hair and goatee blonde, and got some contacts, I have the stuff in my closet where I could pass for Coop. @loll@ I just need a flamey buckle and a chain. :D

bwahahahha... you know i always look for shirts that are 3x for u, joe.. i never find any, either.. (*I* dont need 3X.. as a girl, if i did, that'd be sad! :()