Pole: Do You Dislike Bat Arms?

"I am the Viper"

@hmmm@ Pole: Do you dislike the BAT arms? @hmmm@

We have had three major versions of the BAT released in the new Joe line, and all of them are “straight armed.�

Who here is infuriated by this lack of possibility on one of the best figures in the new Joe line? Who here would like to see them re-released with arms that can turn?

#US1#

The best BAT was the version 1 BAT......other than that everything has been sub-par. If the arms were like that I would be all over it.

Agreed.

For some reason, I never noticed the BAT arm problem until I read it here. Yeah, straight-arms are dumb. Pretty cheap...

I agree with all of the above!

While I think the BATS (all recent versions) are still pretty cool figures, and I certainly don't hate them, but even rather REALLY like them....the consensus to add articulation to the arms (as in the swivel joint) would only make them that much better.

The newest version of the BATs are suffering from a very big problem. They all have straight-arms which limit their playability. I've been saying all along that the bats lack SWIVEL ARMS. Thats why I love the Version 1 and 2 bats because they can not only have arm attachments, you can pose them with guns! The VvV bat is the only version I really dislike as a figure. As a avid bat collector I really hope Hasbro will give the BATs in the Robot Rebellion swivel arms.

It's wierd. Being robots, you'd think they might realize the B.A.T.s can have EXTRA articulation. Joe figures are limited to the constraints of a normal human body, but B.A.T.s are not human and thus unconstrained.

I agree with you on that one. Hopefully Hasbro realizes this when robot rebellion starts up and we end up getting some more creative B.A.T. figures. Although I like most of the B.A.T.s we have now (despite the lack of swivel arms @hmmm@ ), I think both molds have been beaten to death. It'll be really disappointing if we keep getting these molds repainted over and over.

Anyone think thet they will re-release them in Robot Rebellion with Swivel-Arms and call them the "Improved Model" so we'll have to army build them all over again?  :huh:

I'd be surprised if this didn't happen.

Honestly, I DON'T think it will.

Rather, they will just do whole new B.A.T. molds, hopefully WITH swivel-arm.