Battlestar Galactica Toys

Three Storms

I found the Battlestar Galactica toys today (at a flea market of all places). I bought the colonial viper because, it doesn't matter which Battlestar toy/collectible series we're talking about, the viper is always the one I don't get. :(

Anyhoo, as soon as I take it out of the blister, one of the wings broke. It was wedged in the blister way too tight, so if anyone else fids these, keep in mind those poorly-glued wings that'll come off if you're not super-careful taking it out.

Also, I have to paint it because it's gray and not white like in the show, but that's minor. The Cylon ship was perfect. There's also a Cylon figure available but it looked like it had zero articulation, and I don't like statue figures, which is why I gave up on McTodd figures. It would have been cool to get Battlestar figures the size and articulation of Joes.

Nice find at a flea market! but that sucks that the Viper wing broke off.

Anyone know a place online that sells these?

Big bad toy store has them, probably entertainment earth too. Most large online place will have them.

I had hopes for this line but it wasn't much since joy ride did them.

I saw some of these in Forbidden Planet over here in the U.K, Not really intrested in them tho I nver really got into the Old BSG. A toy line based on the new BSG would be a whole different matter - I'd buy the whole line :)

Shame about the Viper colour tho as I would've gotten one if they looked right.

Forget about Joyride Studios lame excuse for a toy line. The ones to really get are from Mejestic Studios 12" BG line. They start coming out next month, starting with Cylon and Apollo. Then in March, Commander Adama and Starbuck. The Gold Cylon leader will be a Tower Record exclusive. You can order these (minus the Gold Leader) below:

http://www.amoktime.com/search_results.asp...rch=&subcat=530

Forget about Joyride Studios lame excuse for a toy line. The ones to really get are from Mejestic Studios 12" BG line. They start coming out next month, starting with Cylon and Apollo. Then in March, Commander Adama and Starbuck. The Gold Cylon leader will be a Tower Record exclusive. You can order these (minus the Gold Leader) below:

http://www.amoktime.com/search_results.asp...rch=&subcat=530

$39.99 each? Forget it. I didn't want to pay $16.99 for the ones at Suncoast, let alone 3x that much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...