Do Not Buy From Bill's Toys And Games.

HMI

I ordered some stuff two weeks ago from these tards.

I got an email saying the stuff shipped on January 3rd.

Here it is, January 15th, and I don't have it.

I sent them an email, and they said it shipped. Clearly, it hasn't, as no domestic carrier takes two weeks to get a package here. That and I never got a tracking number.

I've read of bad experiences before, and here's another one. Save your money for a store that isn't going to steal it.

With my first order from them it took a week to get here, but thats cause i ordered it before thanksgiving and it couldnt ship till after, but i have dealt with them twice and both times have been outstanding.@nd time i got my package way earlier than i thought.

I have heard alot of people complain about them so Either Bills toys and games ships packages late to people or their mail carrier sucks.

So far so good for me though

I just ordered form them and had it shipped to another board member and it was fine, they were friendly and answered my emails quickly, took about a week and a couple days to get it there, but that's acceptable(I just hope they sent it priority, cause they charged for it, not actually seeing the package though... so I dunno).

• 2 weeks later...

I have dealt with them several times. The first few were fine but the last few were not. They combined two of my orders but still charged me for shipping them separate and when they finally got here one of the items was not included. I told them about it but I never heard back from them. So needless to say, I don't do business with them any more.

BTW, I also found out that they are actually located in Shreveport, Louisiana which is about 30 to 40 miles from where I live. You would think that since they were that close it wouldn't take the stuff of long to get here but it did.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I take back the good things I said about them.

I placed an order on January 21 and got an e-mail that it shipped. I ordered three more times after that and got those three orders but not that first one.

I should have gotten it first since I ordered it first. I sent Bill an e-mail and he said the same thing and he would look into it.

It has beeen about two weeks and I have not heard back.

I will not order form them again unless I get that order soon. Even with the negative feedback I am reading here and from my experience I may not order from them again anyway.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE