What's The Most Money You Spent On One Transformer

Mike

What's the most you ever spent on one transformers figure?

Mine would have to be Binaltech Smokescreen. I paid $115 dollars after tax for him after I couldn't find a Matrix Sentinal any where in Toronto. I got fed up and blew it all on smokescreen, which I then trade to my cousin for a G1 C8 Gnaw, which I then sold for 30 bucks.

Second most expensive single bot I got, was G1 Metroplex MIB for 56 dollars US

why did you pay $115 for a BT Smokescreen?

Anyhoo, the most I ever paid was $90 for Sondwave, Ravage, Rumble, and Buzzsaw. I am usually good at getting ones I want relatively cheap.

cuz I was mad I couldn't find the toys I was looking for, and I spent 30 dollars to go all the way up toronto, I wasn't leaving empty handed :D and smokescreen was just coming out at that time, just didn't care about the price at the time and bought him :)

115 on Takara Prime :S

Most I ever paid was $220.00 after shipping for a MISB G1 Swoop about 3 years ago. The box was beautiful too, about a C-9. I sold him a year later for almost $400.00 whn I really needed some bread. To date that is the most I have ever spent on a single TF.

$97 on 20th Prime...curse you GameStop.

Under that, the 50 apeice on Unicron and E. Omega when they came out.

I don't think I've ever spent more than $90 on a single transformer and I've paid for a few in that price range. I know when my financial situation improves I'll be stocking up on a lot of the more expensive ones that I haven't been able to get before.

I paid about $800 on a sealed set of Diaclone Trainbots. That was about 5 years ago now. I had them sent from japan. When I received them i ripped them all open and put the figure together. I was so dissapointed in the figure that I sold the whole batch of them for $250 about a month later.

Don't get the trainbots sets. They are not worth it. Get the knock off if you feel you need it, it is about the same quality.

spencer.