What Joe/cobra Characters Would You Want To Be

Zanzibar

ok so we seen Edmund's take on CC,Destro, Zartan, Firefly, SSv1, SE just to name a few. we already seen SS apprentice done Serpentor/CC/Hawk.

What other characters would like to see done in Marvel Legends style.

I would like to see Vipers v1 colors,

BATv1,

IG Destro(either his v2 or DD look)

battle armor CC/comic pack1 CC (since that mold been used over and over.) Alexander, just to name a few.

Now are you asking if we'd like to see them done by Edmund or Hasbro.

If your saying Hasbro id go for none. I like my joes 3 3/4, and we all know hasbro for some reason cant handle two joe lines.

Now for Edmund thats a whole different story. I saw these upclose as Chazz brought them to the con. These things are incredible, pictures dont do them justice. Id like to see Alpine, V1 Snake Eyes and Grand Slam.

Edmund's work is fantastic, and no offense to anyone who digs them, but I am really tired of hearing about Marvel Legends style G.I. Joes. Yes, they are bigger. Yes, they have more articulation. Yes, they can be more detailed. But when people start posting (I'm not pointing fingers, just relating that it has happened) that the 3 3/4" line should be done away with in favor of a 6" line, I feel like they're missing the point.

I know I'm on my soapbox here, and I'm sure G.I. Joe collectors from the 1960's said the same thing in 1982, but the 3 3/4" scale is part of what makes G.I. Joe (as far as individually named speacalists) what it is. If you want to keep getting ML style customs, that's cool. Just don't start asking Hasbro for them, because it will spread the line too thin and then all we'll be left with are customs.

@zzzz@ @soap@ @zzzz@

me and you agreed bradman. Those customs look fantastic but but my 3 3/4 " joes i can get vehicles, and build armies, you couldn't do that for space reasons with bigger joes let alone the money.

i would like to see Sci-Fi(original colors), Flash, Low-Light, Roadblock, Rock & Roll, Grunt, Ripcord, Airborne, Lady Jaye, Stalker, Dusty, Vipers, CGs, Mindbender, Baroness, IGs, Eels, and Snow Serpents. Just to name a few! :D

Edmond is not the only one who does ml stlye,how about STORM SHADOW APPRENTICE,BUT no Hasbro,well they could make weapons.

I would like to see every charater made,my toy room can handle it.

I would like to have them sclupted by:

STORM SHADOW APPRENTICE

EDMOND YANGA and NOLI

LEVIT05(see on ebay)

Mad Monkey he has done some cool work(also ebay)

The line is bigger and just really cool next to the xmen and the avengers

The 6 inch line is cool but remember where are roots are 3 3/4 baby dont go getting rid of anything,Hell I got small joes medium 6inch joes and twelve inch joes I even got joe minimates as long as its joe its cool.