Fear My Superion!

slippy

@smilepunch@

medium.jpg

well this is as good as it gets right now

toys r us has no transformers whatsoever and walmart has not restocked in awhile

@lol@ @lol@ @lol@ HA! Now thats classic! I feel you're pain man @can@ I've only seen those guys, plus the c1's for buildtron. havn't seen ANY of the bruticus guys yet :| !!!!! Let alone the main combiner guys! I'm worried that were not gona get em here cause well... you know as well as I do we allways get jacked, & there gona skip right to cybertron

don't u guys in bc gets things before we do?

for example you guys have alts tracks and meister already

we still get screwed over just as much as you do man trust me @can@ as for getting things first I have no idea... I think its all just random

My local TRU is doing inventory for the next two weeks, so they won't get any new shipments in until they're done. I'm hoping that they clear out a lot of stock in that period so that there will be room for the new additions that they'll purchase from Hasbro after that. Until then, my Superion and Constructicon Maximus are going to be amputees.

Same story here in Ontario....as one series ends and another begins, we seem to miss out on the tail ends of the previous.... hopeing to find A5 and C5

HA HA HA....umf.. @puke@ ...sorry. I hope you find the other bots soon so you dont have to look at that all day. Hey at least your creative.

• 3 weeks later...