Tfu Defensor

THE KING

okay guys as we all know he showed up at sears this holiday season,what many of you dont know is he is 75% off as we speak....

i went in to pay my sears bill today and low and behold each piece was marked down to 75% off[about a dollar]

okay and on a side note people have been complaining that it makes no sense for defensor to have a yellow sports car for an arm and that his scheme sucks compared to devestator......well all you have to do is buy an extra streetwise and first aid put them in as doubles and you have a perfect defensor

hope these tips help guys

Pics? Now if only the devastator one would go that low

sorry bro no camera....

the only reason they are so low is because sears only stocked toys for christmas....and dev wont go that low because next year sears wont get him for kaybee,seeing as there wont be any left

okay and on a side note people have been complaining that it makes no sense for defensor to have a yellow sports car for an arm and that his scheme sucks compared to devestator......well all you have to do is buy an extra streetwise and first aid put them in as doubles and you have a perfect defensor

The way I look at it the yellow Sportscar (Renamed Stakeout) is an undercover operations car. Police agencies use them all the time in stings and whatnot.

My only real issue was the bad naming choices. The Fire engine should have been Hotspot, the police car Streetwise. The Race car is kinda hard to reconcile but I called it Minerva for the Hell of it.

Decent G1 style coloring wouldve gone a long way. But theres always other store exclusives, I doubt theyll settle for just ONE use.