Galaxy Force Question

transformersrule

Ok. So I was browsing on the web one day and headed over to Remy's site and saw his Acts for GC-02 (Exillion) and GC-03 (Vector Prime) and they looked AWESOME. So, I decided to pre-order all 12 figures from BBTS. A very expensive purchase, but one I don't regret at all.

This is the best line to come around in a very long time. I'm not a big fan of the chip gimmick, but, that is my only real gripe with these toys.

The only one I don't really care for is GD-04, Landbullet. He is just a little too bulky for my taste and his arms are freaking huge and out of proportion to his body. He is the only one I bought that I wished I waited till he is released in the Cybertron line.

I do have one question, though. Does anyone know the name of the 7 minicons? Thanks for any help.

sorry cant help you with their names but I will say that you made a good choice getting the GF line. They are one of the greatest lines out. I cant wait to get Starscream.

I agree with you totally. I've gotten Convoy, Starscream and Exillion and they are great. I'm really excited about this line so far. These figures are really put together well. very solid with great posability and unique transformations. Convoy is definately the best Prime yet with the exception of MP. Starscream is awsome. The attention to details on the molds are incredible. I can't wait to get more. I'll most likely order more on line this week.

I just got my g.prime and screamer.. they are.. words can't express my feeling...

I kinda quit collecting transformers becoz I never got use to Armada or Energon, and I wasnt expecting much from this year TF line either, but Takara surprised us all. These figures are the BEST tf ever since RID. I am actually not a fan of RID prime becoz I dun see prime (blue head, face plate) in his final form. Anyway, GF is how TF should be like in the first place, good looking, G1 feeling, great poseability... etc. This is one of the lines I will be concentrating on this year, and I can see myself buying almost every figure.

So any words when will they make their appearance in the state? I am not gonna spend $25 on a $12 figure. Enuf talk, back to playing w/ prime and screamer~ @smilepunch@