Favorite Jet??

LiquidMetal

there are a lot of sleek jets out there in the world of TFs.....

I think G1 Jet/Skyfire is the ultimate jet when it comes to Autobots.....

He WAS the first, after all @cool@ ....

the Arielbots are cool too, though.....especially Silverbolt.....

@hmmm@ Is Wing Saber supposed to be a jet??

He looks kinda weird in vehicle mode....

Starscream is probably the most well-known/popular Decepticon jet there ever was....

G1 Skywarp's black-and-purple color scheme looks really sharp!!! :D

There's the sleek-and-awesome Cyclonus, G1 that is.....

Energon Megs is a pretty cool jet, too!!! :)

What do you call that thing G1 Scourge transforms into??

I like the G1 targetmaster Decepticon jets alot.....guys like Misfire, Slugslinger, and Triggerhappy....

very sleek and futuristic @firedevil@ ....

Anyway, which do YOU think looks the best, out of all of 'em???

Which jet would YOU most like to pilot??

You can pic any jet from G1, Energon, Armada, whatever.....

It's all good....

Pick a jet, any jet!!! Only ONE, please, if you can....

SCRAMBBLLLEEE!!!!

#US1#

:) :) Before the Aerialbots and Jetfire/Macross, I have always thought the F-15 Eagle was the bomb!

Then, I saw the SST Concord Silverbolt and my jaw just drop.

Later, I saw Jetfire which is basically a modification of the F-14 Tomcat and I went nut.

So, my run down:

1st place: Best army jet - F-15

2nd place: F-14 will be my second choice. He can be my #1 spot unless he has the battled armor like Jetfire.

1st place: Best consumer jet - SST Concord

G1 Jetfire will always be a favorite of mine for a number of reasons. I've always loved F-14's and I am a HUGE robotech fan of which the g1 Jetfire figure was taken from.

I also liked the Beast Machines Jetstorm figs (both sizes) and Energon Megatron.

I like the new GF Starscream, yeah thats what I would like to fly. Other than that I'd say Thrust then Cyclonus.

Actually, I wanna change my answer to the Cobra Rattler version of Thundercracker from the Devil's Due TF/GIJoe crossover.