1. 1. who would be the last trooper standing no holds barred

• sand scorpion
    • sand viper
    • desert scorpion

the sand scorpion is a little much for me

but the sand viper and the desert scorpion are just the two who would

really battle it out for top desert trooper

the sand viper is almost alien the way it looks and the way

i think it would move, camoflouge's itself with it's surrounding, i think it actually is a an alien technology behind it

the desert scorpion just exudes desert commando

with skills that helps it survive the barren landscape

a predator of great skill and tenacity

AS a desert trooper?

Gotta be the Sand Viper. They are specifically trained as desert operatives.

Desert Scorpions aren't "true" desert troopers. It is punishment duty for other Cobra personnel, so they could be Vipers, Snow Serpents, Gyro-Vipers, or whatever.

AS a desert trooper?

Gotta be the Sand Viper. They are specifically trained as desert operatives.

Desert Scorpions aren't "true" desert troopers. It is punishment duty for other Cobra personnel, so they could be Vipers, Snow Serpents, Gyro-Vipers, or whatever.

yeah, but read how they live man.. those guys are hardcore!

The Sand Viper.....I mean they are the only ones smart enough cover up all their bare skin in the desert. And the suits they wear look like a kind of "Still Suit". If you have ever read DUNE you know what that is...but if you don't, it's a suit that collects all the bodies mositure and then pureifies it so you can drink it again and thus lose hardly any water from your body. That could mean all the difference if you stuck out in the deep desert for a few days.

The Sand Scorpion looks like his is wearing a simlar suit, but his mouth is not covered and you'd lose a lot of the bodies water thru the mouth and nose that way, Also his color are a little dark and would be eaiser to spot in the desert.

The Desert Scorpion is proablly the worst of the 3. First off, both his arms are totally exposed. This guy could never go on deep Desert missons. There are also vents in his mask, which looks to be more used for keep sand out then mositure in. He is also wearing a lot of black. Black collects and holds in the suns ray IE: heat. This guy would be cooking in this outfit. You could use these guys as guards, but I wouldn't expect him to live long if he went into the real desert for a few days.