Does Anyone Have This Batmobile?

Archer1120

Like the title states, I was wondering if anyone has the "Legends of Batman" Batmobile. From what I can gather, it has a pretty large cockpit. I was wondering if Mattel's comic Batman figures would fit inside, because I believe they are larger than any Hasbro comic line. I'm interested in getting one and painting it black if my Zipline Batman does in fact fit. Thanks in advance!

Batmobile

Arch

i have it, have painted it black, and zipline bats fits in just fine. theres no other batmobile that fits better. and its prob my third favorite of any mobile ever made after the 1:18 movie one and the superpowers one.

excellent Simon Bisley style design.

Thanks a bunch Meanstreak! Also, what kind of paint did you use on it?

Arch

lol i guess i should mention that painting it was one of my very first custom projects. so as a lil kid at the time i just grabbed some random black spraypaint from the garage! looks okay for an 11 year old paintjob!! if i was doing it now, id use an airbrush and testor's matte black paint.(i guess its up to you which one you'd prefer but i think the matte is far more attractive than gloss) i reccomend you use a primer coat of grey before painting, and seal it with Krylon clear after it dries.

:)