Single Packs ...... Wave 3!

Jase

Wow, just checked, he's an all new paint jorb. That makes like twenty different versions of this mold. Oh well it's a cool mold at least.

@propeller@ - Sam

And the figures I didn't see or get at the store were the Baroness, the new Snake Eyes and I wasn't really looking for Alpine so I might have passed him up by mistake.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know about the Tele-Viper or all Black Snake Eyes! Those look cool! :)

Don't need another of those Storm Shadows, since I don't really care for that mold much in ANY color scheme, and I already have the Alpine single pack figure, which I like better than the Tiger force repaint of him.

Guess I'll have to hit some Family Dollars this week.

I thought that SS was just a release but upon closer examination there have been changes:

-lower arms now red instead of mix of black and brown

-Kneepads black instead of grey

-lower legs red instead of black/brown and feet are now white instead of brown

The TV looks bland compared to the excellent Spytroops version, but still a cool figure (but that orange is gonna go!) Ditto to SE, Wv4 version is better but it still wouldn't be a bad pickup for 2 bucks...

Could anyone possibly pick up an extra Baroness, TV and Sand Viper? I can do paypal instantly so LMK :)

WOW thanks for the pics, I sure hope that a online retailers gets these or if gijoeclub gets them that is cool too. One thing though you can tell that the paint apps are not that great of quality on some of them (comparing the TeleViper ST verison to the VvsV version), that is not too say it is bad, it is just not as solid of a paint ap. SE looks amazing and so does the NC, heck all of them look NICE!

I bet SmallJoes.com will get these. I'll still be checking FD for you guys though.

@bats@

Good looking hommie, I liked some of wave 2, but I like all of wave 3, that is why I did not get a set at smalljoes nor gijoeclub, here is hoping Corey will get them.

The TV looks bland compared to the excellent Spytroops version, but still a cool figure (but that orange is gonna go!) Ditto to SE, Wv4 version is better but it still wouldn't be a bad pickup for 2 bucks...

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!! TeleViper looks bland? Man that is a exact replica of the old school RAH TeleViper, right down to the boots. You are right about the orange thouge...dont know who thought about that.

televiper.jpg

Feb04.jpg

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!! TeleViper looks bland? Man that is a exact replica of the old school RAH TeleViper, right down to the boots. You are right about the orange thouge...dont know who thought about that.

televiper.jpg

Feb04.jpg

Exactly! I don't like the original paint apps on the ST Tele Viper but love the single pack paint apps! Must have! @lol@

Draven

ok, if anyone gets there fill of the Sand Vipers and Night creepers, hit me up with a PM i'd love to get some. The TV's 2, but looks like everyone wants those lol. @loll@

that might be my favorite paint job on that Storm Shadow mold.

I think it is mine too. But G can you tell me if the dragon is painted on his back???

Draven

Um...I'm not sure who this "G" guy is but seeing as how I, aka "QEELOCKE" have the figure @smilepunch@ , I'll let you know that the dragon is painted silver. Sorry I can't take picture cause I'm not at home right now.

@propeller@ - Sam

cant wait to start finding them in stroes (and i hope its family dollar/ dollar general again!)

I think it is mine too. But G can you tell me if the dragon is painted on his back???

Draven

Um...I'm not sure who this "G" guy is but seeing as how I, aka "QEELOCKE" have the figure @smilepunch@ , I'll let you know that the dragon is painted silver. Sorry I can't take picture cause I'm not at home right now.

@propeller@ - Sam

@hmmm@ Doh....meant to type Q. Really! @lol@

But thanks man, that makes me like him even more!

Draven

hadn't checked this thread in awhile, nice stormy repaint, but please! we have had too many of that mold already!

Very nice tele but it should have been a straight rerelease of the 2 pack one, boo on hasbro for changing the paints, even if they did a good job.I want my troops uniform.

hadn't checked this thread in awhile, nice stormy repaint, but please! we have had too many of that mold already!

Very nice tele but it should have been a straight rerelease of the 2 pack one, boo on hasbro for changing the paints, even if they did a good job.I want my troops uniform.

Now they are uniform to us RAH TV lovers! @smilepunch@

Draven

Well I hit two Family Dollars yesterday....and nothing. They are running out of Wave 2 (Just a bunch of Duke, Heavy Dutys, and Scarletts) So hopefully they get them in this week and I can beat the other Army Builder to them.

if someone gets there fill of the sandvipers and want to get some for me, let me know lol

I got ya bro there are like 7 Family Dollar stores by my job I'll find them

hey MJS,do you think you could keep an eye open for the Baroness,Tele-Viper and Snake Eyes for me?

Draven

@propeller@ - Sam

Damn Sam,

Which FD did you find them at!?

Draven

@propeller@ - Sam

Damn Sam,

Which FD did you find them at!?

Um like 6500 + north on Broadway. I know it's north of Hollywood, right next to an old taco bell that's now an insurance company.

@propeller@ - Sam