Single Packs ...... Wave 3!

Jase

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the looks of this set. these rock. but i gotta tell ya, the non-repaints suck, and the weapon choices need some work.

i like the looks of this set. these rock. but i gotta tell ya, the non-repaints suck, and the weapon choices need some work.

I have got so many weapons, hundreds I honestly don't care about weapon selection anymore. Its not like RAH where they all have distinct weapons.

Draven

I have got so many weapons, hundreds I honestly don't care about weapon selection anymore. Its not like RAH where they all have distinct weapons.

Draven

Exactly! I remember as a child that each Joe HAD to have their specific weapon. The new Joes just don't have that feel, but for $2 you can't expect much anyway.

@bats@

Exactly! I remember as a child that each Joe HAD to have their specific weapon. The new Joes just don't have that feel, but for $2 you can't expect much anyway.

Myself I didn't much care, except in very specific cases I was more concerned that they each had an effective weapon: later on once I'd got a large number of weapon packs my favourette characters Like Tunnel Rat Outback and Hit and Run often went into battle like walking arsenals (their full basic Kits, plus extra ammo packs, M16/203's and pistols wedged under their backpacks)

Draven

@bats@

Yep that is one of my biggest knocks on the JvC figs but that is starting to change some what. We are getting character unique weapons sometimes now.

Draven

I found some of the wave three today (Family Dollar in Upper Michigan). There is also a Tele Viper repaint darker than ST version, another repaint of Alpine, and an all black (no paint) VvV Snake-Eyes. So if they are out now this far in the middle of nowhere, they must be all over the Family Dollars.

I found some of the wave three today (Family Dollar in Upper Michigan). There is also a Tele Viper repaint darker than ST version, another repaint of Alpine, and an all black (no paint) VvV Snake-Eyes. So if they are out now this far in the middle of nowhere, they must be all over the Family Dollars.

WOW cool, thanks for the FYI- I hope that there are some people that can help the board out with these ;). I just hope I can find them online store if not. Any pics?

Gonna have to start hitting the Family Dollars again. I don't even want the figures, but I know you guys do. :)

@bats@

Thanks hommie, Jase is the man, thanks again for the Scarlett and Alpine :).

Your Kidding........that's awesome. Was gonna have to stay awake so we could go do taxes so I'm gonna go check them. But a Tele-Viper? That's awesome! I'm so all over that.

pics please

Gonna have to start hitting the Family Dollars again. I don't even want the figures, but I know you guys do. :)

@bats@

:wub: Man if it was not for you I would not have 99% of my wave 2!!!! I never did see any on shelves.

Draven

So can you describe this Alpine any better? Its funny that one of the worst molds VvV wise has been repainted so much already. And the Tele Viper, is it just darker colors or is somewhat different colors?

Draven

I found some of the wave three today (Family Dollar in Upper Michigan).  There is also a Tele Viper repaint darker than ST version, another repaint of Alpine, and an all black (no paint) VvV Snake-Eyes.  So if they are out now this far in the middle of nowhere, they must be all over the Family Dollars.

So can you describe this Alpine any better? Its funny that one of the worst molds VvV wise has been repainted so much already. And the Tele Viper, is it just darker colors or is somewhat different colors?

Draven

Forget the Alpine! LOL!.....tell me about this Tele-Viper, in detail please.

Here's some pics of the ones I bought, except Ace because he's the same as the first version with the Tiger Hawk. Sorry for the picture quality, my camera does fine, but I seem to lose a lot when I upload them.

Tele Vipers!

Feb01.jpg

Feb02.jpg

Feb03.jpg

Feb04.jpg

Feb08.jpg

Sand Viper!

Feb05.jpg

Snake-Eyes!

Feb06.jpg

Snake-Eyes vs Night Creeper!

Feb07.jpg

Those were the only ones I bought, because they were all that interested me. As for the previous Alpine question, I'm not sure, but I think he clothes were darker. He might have been a leftover from wave 2, and put in the case by an employee or kid, so perhaps he doesn't come in this wave.

Just got mine, and in addition to the new Snake Eyes, TeleViper and Alpine there was also a new StormShadow. I'm pretty sure it's a new paint job but with all the variations out there its hard to tell. I'll run over to YoJoe to find out after I post these.

singlepacks01.JPG

singlepacks02.JPG

singlepacks03.JPG

@propeller@ - Sam