Single Packs ...... Wave 3!

Jase

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, thanks for the FYI and they all look awesome!

My favs are Night Creeper (looks like a royal guard of some sort), Sand Viper (looks like a member of IG's), Baroness (excellent in BLACK :) )

I am starting to think that any figures that come out in 2 packs initially that we do not like (the colors) then they are correcting the problem with single packs @loll@ but seriously though, they need to correct the DISTRIBUTION of single packs now. Jase, PM sent :).

Except for Baroness and NC those seem to be just repackaged figues, not repainted. Baroness looks good in black but they still didnt fix the sloppy paint ap on the Cobra symbol on her chest which is to me what ruined the blue one.

The Nightcreeper we saw on ebay the other day

http://www.jumpwithyou.com/p9/giUgoldCreeper01.jpg

http://www.jumpwithyou.com/p9/giUgoldCreeper02.jpg

Its pretty cool.

The distribuion I really dont have much of an issue with. ACCESSORIES on the other hand are still pretty badly chosen. At least Dusty Ace and Sandviper got their helmets

The Cobras do get the better end of the deal color-wise. I do like the Sandviper and Nightcreeper's colors

Looks like the Baroness, some Sand Vipers and a few more Night Creepers, is all I'll be looking for of this wave of singles.

Yeah, all the Cobras look really good. Seems like each wave, they're giving one figure a "classic" repaint (CLAWS in wave 1, first time the oring fig had original colors, Scarlett in wave 2, and now Baroness).

Would it really kill them to give the Joes even minor paintjob tweaks? Get rid of the yellow on Stalker and Ace (I wouldn't mind the "desert" Ace since I didn't get the repaint of the Tigerhawk), swap Kamakura's silver wraps for some gold (making him more movie accurate). Don't know what to do for Dusty besides maybe add some camo.

+-MWG-+

That Baroness looks great in black...at first the brown belt irked me, but it works. The Sand Viper is interesting, but I'll probably only get a couple to go with the black/maroon repaint. I like the Night-Creeper and will definetely get a few. Strangely, it looks very similar to the gold Killspree repaint from the X-Force/X-Men line. I'm really hoping these are easier to find than series 2...as I have been to countless Dollar Generals and Family Dollars in my area the last few months and nothin'.

Never saw series 2 either.

Baroness and Sand Viper are cool, I didn't get Kamakura vs. Storm Shadow, so I might get that Kamakura. Night Creeper's okay, I'd prefer the dark green from the wave 4 pack. I think they should repaint the Joes and cobra characters and the cobra troopers should be reissues. There's too many paint schemes for some cobra troopers. It's hard to army build one color, let alone 4 or 5 versions.

The way this wave is, every hardcore collecter is gonna be after the Cobras big time. Completists would have the joes already.

I still want dark blue Hiss Iv style Neo-Viper and brown CLAWS. Much preferable over Solid Gold Dancer Editions of Night Creeper and Sand Viper, maybe gold is this year's red! @wacko@

One hoped that the cancelled mission disc wave 3 releases would find their way to retail, too, at least Storm Shadow and Destro (because the Joes did nothing for me). But knowing hasbro, if those figures were made in quantity, they got dumped or recycled.