Sssv Finally Posts Pics! 56kers Beware And Such.

Wingus

Yeah, this isn't all my stuff, since some of it's in a box, and the rest is on my dresser, where the mirror would screw up the flash. What's missing is E. Omega, Unicron, Kaybee Cyclonus/Demolishor, Alt Dead End, and some other energon basics and deluxes. If there are any questions, just ask. :)

Collection1.jpg

Collection2.jpg

Collection3.jpg

Collection4.jpg

Collection5.jpg

Collection6.jpg

Collection7.jpg

Collection8.jpg

Well what do you know! YOU DO HAVE TASTE! At least some of it anyways ;) Nice pics & great collection. Looks like you need a few more g1ers in there though!

So.. does can downshift transform? I mean the g1 legs would interfear right? :huh:

Not unless I go back and switch his legs around again. ^^; But, I like this way.

Well what do you know! YOU DO HAVE TASTE! At least some of it anyways ;) Nice pics & great collection. Looks like you need a few more g1ers in there though!

I WANT more G1...all I've got is PMOP. And thanks, Synch. :P

nice set up

Nice pics and collection. It looks they're having a cocktail party based on the way they're standing around.

Y'mean my Alts and Victory Saber? Hehe, I guess it does. Thanks. ^^

Nice pics and collection.  It looks they're having a cocktail party based on the way they're standing around.

Yep.

Nemesis Prime is a jerk and he's ignoring everyone.

Inferno brought his kid, Divebomb to the party.

Tracks and Sideswipe are walking over to say hi.

Nice pics and collection.  It looks they're having a cocktail party based on the way they're standing around.

Yep.

@loll@

Yep.

LOL. Ice cream social.