Another Bad Energon Megatron Pic

TheSlup

Who wouldn't have seen his HEAD IN PLAIN VIEW just on the underside of his fuselage??!! Good grief...

"Look boys and girls! Here's you're chance to own Non-Sensical-Robot/Abomination-I-Have-Arms-And-Legs-But-No-Discernable-Face-Robotron!! He's got arms, legs, uhh...a tank, and...stuff comin'out all over his train-wreck of a body! Cool, huh!" (lol)

And the photographer didn't notice anything wrong?? Geeze. Amazon must have chimps working the photo dept. over there.

"And it was so that Megatron learned that Galvatron got the better paint scheme, and became so pissed off, he could never transformer correctly ever again."

After countless shameful defeats at the hands of the Autobots, Megatron could no longer show himself and thus it was decided that he would take a new form and new name as... Conetron. His stint as Decepticon leader was short lived however when he discovered he had a knack for show buisness and stand up comedy and joined the cast of SNL in 1975 (time travel don't ask me to explain) under the name "Dan Aykroyd". It was his cone like appearance that started the skit of the "Coneheads" in SNL.

I wonder how many pictures these photographers have to take in a day. Perhaps to them TF are not toys but yet another picture they have to take. Nothing more. They have no emotional ties to it, so I might be able to see why they wouldnt take proper care. Its just another thing to be photographed. Noithing more

In all seriousness, this should cost someone their job. I would have people this stupid or this deliberate working for me. This is suppose to sell a toy and the pics do it no justice.

Hey all those poor kids who grew up in special ed. classes in school gotta have jobs too! So they're not the sharpest tools in the shed but hey, they work cheap!

Ya know something just hit me. Maybe whoever decided to post these badly mistransformed figures is really a total genius! Think about it, if they post it as it should be, it's just another listing but post a picture of one that looks like a badly trained monkey transformed it and everyone on all the fan sites are talking about it. Then, when other people hear about it they log on to the site to check it out for themselves and some probably buy it while they're there...BRILLIANT!