Clearance Sale At Bbts

Silverbolt

Just thought that I would post this for those that might not know yet. Some decent prices there, some more in line with what would be considered good (not great) ebay deals as well.

I picked up the Insecticon clone set for about what I paid for the regular set (38.99) a BT Grimlock (44.99), RM Victory Saber (31.99) and the RM Cyber jet two pack at the regular 19.99. Can't help it I have a thing for jets. Thought about getting the RM Smokejumper but I want the larger figure that he goes with and I got that maybe coming from SBP.

I really hate how SBP does their sales, somewhat sloppy, especially when they don't take the time to let you know if you actually have something ordered or not. I'm still waiting for my 25 dollar Energon Bruticus which I know isn't going to happen.

Just thought that I would post this for those that might not know yet. Some decent prices there, some more in line with what would be considered good (not great) ebay deals as well.

Decent Prices? I must have missed that part. A clearance it may be, but a clearance sale it is not. BBTS still has Predaking listed at approximately the price I preordered him at.

Just thought that I would post this for those that might not know yet.  Some decent prices there, some more in line with what would be considered good (not great) ebay deals as well.

Decent Prices? I must have missed that part. A clearance it may be, but a clearance sale it is not. BBTS still has Predaking listed at approximately the price I preordered him at.

Did I even say that its a great deal for Predaking? Though that isn't a bad price for a US retailer either. Most of the prices with shipping that I've seen are around 170 give or take. And even so I'll pay a little more to a company that I know has good service then I will one that I haven't shopped at before. Of course I'm a loyal idiot so what do I know.

And there are some good deals in there like the Insecticon clones. I know under 40 dollars for them is a good price.

I try to stay away from ordering at BBTS. Even when they're stuff is on clearence it's usually more than I'd be willing to pay for some stuff.

Now SBP, that's what I call a clearence sale. I picked up Energon Cliffjumper ($7.49), Energon Bulkhead ($10.00), Universe Whirl w/Gunbarrel ($7.49), and Universe Magna Stampede w/Stockade ($7.49).

Till BBTS has a clearence sale like that they can keep their stuff. ;)

Now SBP, that's what I call a clearence sale.

Agreed. @propeller@ Look at some of the comparisons between both clearances:

BT-08 Meister - Mazda

BBTS = $43.99

SBP = $16.48

#16 Re-Issue Insecticons

BBTS = $33.99

SBP = $11.75

No comparison when it comes to sale days. @peace@ SBP doesnt have flat-rate shipping, but SBP only charged a few bucks more for my haul. And after they changed my pre-order prices on 2 occasions already, BBTS can kiss my.... @moon@

When BBTS had their big vintage sale, I think it was around the time they had the stuff marked 60% off, they had some gen01 stuff hiked up so high it was ridiculous. It seemed like every time they upped the % off they went and upped the prices too. I remember looking at a gen01 sunstreaker, with no accessories, for like $75, then with the 60% off it was brought down to what it would have been if gotten thru eBay.

They might be good for ordering hard to find items, but their normal prices and sale prices really don't seem that special to me.

And for all my sale stuff ordered at SBP the shipping I think still only came to $4.99, not bad.

#16 Re-Issue Insecticons

BBTS = $33.99

SBP = $11.75

Are those all gone from SPB?

Yup. :( That's the only thing about an SBP clearance, you have to be on your toes. Ever since I missed there ridiculous sale on Masterpiece Prime's, I vowed I would try and check that store as many times a day as possible! @cap@ I think I might even try and start making my own SBP search team. @loll@