Galaxy Force Demolisher

LiquidMetal

http://seibertron.com/images/news/gfx/1105...5068_gd-09a.jpg

This new figure looks sweet....kinda like G1 Onslaught....

@hmmm@ Or maybe G1 Hot Spot....kind of a mix of those two.....

I like pretty much all the GF stuff I've seen so far.....

It looks to be a very promisin' line of TF toys :).....

Yes indeed!!! :D

#US1#

Kinda like G1 Onslaught, but the right repaint would make that mold into a nice constructicon Hook. I like it either way though.

While the crane may be attatched to his arm, I think he may have two reglar arms, His left fist obscured behind the wheels.

And I see no problem with futuristic. Aliens from a warp capable culture, in a show that takes place many years from now looking futuristic? Heaven forbid.

I think it looks pretty cool. Although I can't help but think that a crane for a bot named Demolishor just doesn't quite fit. They've done cranes up the wazoo already, instead of making him into a crane wouldn't you think it would be better if they put a wrecking ball on him instead, I mean, after all his name IS Demolishor right?!?

Not to mention a wrecking ball would make for a great melee weapon don't ya think? Just a thought.

I think it looks pretty cool. Although I can't help but think that a crane for a bot named Demolishor just doesn't quite fit. They've done cranes up the wazoo already, instead of making him into a crane wouldn't you think it would be better if they put a wrecking ball on him instead, I mean, after all his name IS Demolishor right?!?

Not to mention a wrecking ball would make for a great melee weapon don't ya think? Just a thought.

I like that idea. Something different.

I like that idea. Something different.

I sense a kitbash coming!

The only problem is it looks like a fixed hook. Why the hell can't they make a crane with a hook thats not fixed on the damn arm?!? @firedevil@

Hopefully it does have a working mechanism to allow the hook to lower like a crane should, if it doesn't I'm gonna be really pissed.