• Bzka,S.Eyes,Shipwreck,Sprt,Lifeline&Muskrat by Gilty1
    • Twins,Destro,S.Iron,Spirit(DD)&Leatherneck by Gilty1
    • Rock n Roll by RevSears
    • Destro by Bradman
    • Toxo Zombie By Draven
    • Scarlett by Draven
    • Outback by Alyosha
    • Zandar by Alyosha

Well guys, I know some of you have been waiting for it, and here it is. Sorry it took longer than I wanted it to, but I was swamped with work over the holiday weekend and tuesday morning we found out that my Wife's Grandmother in the Philippines passed away. I've never met her, but I've seen plenty of video of her and heard plenty of stories to know she was a wonderful soul and will be missed dearly.

I'm not sure how long the voting will be staying up, We'll see how the voting goes, if it's close, I may leave it up a bit longer, if it starts to slow and we know the winners, I may just stop it... but we'll see...

Sadly, only a big hand full of people entered, so I'm not gonna post my custom on here, I'm not saying..."I'm gonna win"... I'd just rather everyone have have a chance at winning without any chance of taking away any votes :)

Two people entered 2 figures each, and one entered... um 7??? But he agreed to enter them in two big groups, that way the voting a fair(that, and I felt he might be hurting himself by spreading his votes thin)...

So... Here... WE...GO!!!!!!

Zarana By James Bernet(sorry... dont know your username ;) ):

James_Zarana01.jpg

James_Zarana2.jpg

Bazooka, Snake Eyes, Shipwreck, Spirit, Lifeline & Muskrat by Gilty1:

Gil_SeBzSp.jpg

Gil_LnSpMs.jpg

Tomax & Xamot, Destro, Scrap Iron, Spirit(DD) & Leatherneck by Gilty1:

Gil_LnSpddDs.jpg

Gil_twins2.jpg

Gil_Twins.jpg

Gil_Scrap.jpg

RocknRoll by RevSears(sorry buddy, I tried, but those other pics were too blurry, this is the only one that you could make out the face):

RocknRoll_Sears.jpg

Destro by Bradman:

Brad_Destro.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toxo Zombie By Draven:

Brian_ToxoZombie.jpg

Scarlett by Draven:

Brian_Scarlett.jpg

and that's it... thank you everyone out there... ohh... wait...

oohhh yeah!!!!!

I forgot...

Outback by Alyosha:

Alyosha_Outback2.jpg

Zandar by Alyosha:

Alyosha_Zandar.jpg

There you go :)

Good luck everyone!!!!

-Joe

Wow, I'm really impressed by all of the entries! You guys make me sick with your damn talent @puke@ I gave my vote to Draven for his awesome Scarlett custom. And no, the nipples had nothing to do with it.

@bats@

sooo tough! i didn't know we could have multiple entries, they could have helped me out eh, oh well. and draven are you sure, i'm almost 100% sure there was a very clean shot of the front and back in my second batch. But i'm probably wrong.

and i have to say i'm amazed bradman used that awefull midnbender torso for an actuatal good custom.

Gilty had 12 entries... I had to make a decision to be fair to everyone...One I didn't think it would be fair, say he won... 1st, 2nd 3rd... second, I asked him if he wanted them to be grouped, or seperate, he was okay with them being grouped... Draven and Alyosha had two entries each, so I though it'd be okay if Gilty did also(I asked him if this would be okay and he agreed)... so that's why it's like that, and if you think about it, it doesn't really change anything, you can only vote once, so if you really like say... his Bazooka, then you vote for that group... dont see how it can mess up the voting.

Rev, I tried man, I really did... the pics were too fuzzy, I could make out the Lady Jaye in the background on one pic far better than Rock n Roll... if you can take another one, I'll update it... try not to get to close though, I think that's the problem, you're getting too close and your camera cant focus, try standing about 3-4 feet away and take to pic, I'll see if I can enlarge and crop it.

-Joe

Wow I am very impressed with everyones work. I mean that. All of them are top notch jobs. Bradman impressed my by using the Mindbender mold partly too. Bernet's Zarana is freaking sweet and was a surprise on my end. Like the colors on your RnR Naz. What can I say about Alyosha, he's Alyosha. lol And Gilty1 continues to do some of the best updates around. Very good showing guys.

Then we have my junk. lol ;)

One thing about my customs. My Marvel Legends scale Scarlett's nipples(yes I said it) were actually my gf's idea......as a joke but I did it anyway and now she is mad lol :) I actually have two identical ones of her minus the knife sheath and knife on the leg that will be going up on Ebay soon.

And Toxo Zombie was the one I kept dropping hints at. "Doesn't have good table manner" "Does not play well with others", etc. And if you look closely something I was proud of was a blood stained clothing look. The paint was a pain to mix up but I got it finally. Thanks for the kind words and votes that I have received.

Draven

and i have to say i'm amazed bradman used that awefull midnbender torso for an actuatal good custom.

Thanks to all of you who have offered praise of my figure here... it's the first I've done beyond LBCs, and I think I've got more confidence now in trying some more. With the big snake necklace and open shirt, I always saw the possibility for Destro in Mindbender's mold, and when I found a red CD-Rom version on clearance for $2.50 at TRU, I knew it was time to give it a shot.

Thanks to all of you who have offered praise of my figure here... it's the first I've done beyond LBCs, and I think I've got more confidence now in trying some more. With the big snake necklace and open shirt, I always saw the possibility for Destro in Mindbender's mold, and when I found a red CD-Rom version on clearance for $2.50 at TRU, I knew it was time to give it a shot.

Thats who it was...I was like...*thinking... Yeah... a great use of sorry ass mindbenders torso...

000_0005.jpg

Okay, i'm going to learn how to take pictures, Beside me here is Rnr, now turn around for em rnr!

000_0007.jpg

There! that looks much better! lol. Now i think i can finaly take better pictures, stand across the room, and use digital zoom (*takes notes)

the reason i thought if i knew i could submit more than one i would do better is have done several customs i'm happy with lately.

... HEY WAITAMINUTE YOU Can't ride that in here!

000_0008.jpg

Another angle:

Outback_finished_1.jpg

Guys, I really liek the looks that I see here. That Toxo-Zombie is officially swiped! The Zarana at the top looks really sweet, and Gil's Destro makes me jealous. All around, GREAT JORB!

Another angle:

Outback_finished_1.jpg

Guys, I really liek the looks that I see here. That Toxo-Zombie is officially swiped! The Zarana at the top looks really sweet, and Gil's Destro makes me jealous. All around, GREAT JORB!

I am honored you would swipe him Alyosha. :)

But this Outback of yours is just blowing me away. You are to good man. @smilepunch@

Draven

Wow...those are cool...I enjoyed Guilty-1's Destro and Shipwreck...But I just love Dravens work...so I voted for Scarlett...

Nice work Draven!

Why thank you. I am mighty proud of her as it was my first ML scale Joe fig. I plan on doing SE next.

Draven

What parts did you use to make him?

Grunt's head and arms. The rest is a Neo Viper. I mutilated him up pretty good as you can tell. I plan to make some more I think. The skin tones you see all over his body have actually been gourged out then painted. So it looks like chunks of flesh have been ripped or rotted away and not just painted on. Just a little info if you all could not tell by the pics.

Draven