A Few Quick Alternator Grimlock Shots

Speir

:) :) Congrats. One thing I like these Alt/BT figures is that the face is so G1 cartoon. Hm, from the pic it looks like Grimmy transformation doesn't seem to give much problem like Tracks or Smokescreen. For Smokescreen, I hate the shoulder connection and wheel alignment since it keeps on poping off especially the shoulder. I like Tracks wheel alignment, but I hate his leg transformation joint from the front window shield. Reckless act can easily damage the joint. So does Grimmy has any problem when transforming?

Actually, I had A LOT of trouble transforming him - the instructions are virtually useless. The only part that popped off was the flat back plate which is the underside of the car.

I have not tried to transform him back into car mode yet.

Anyone else have trouble with Grimlock?

He looks great! I cant wait to pick up the BT version. I think he has the best head sculpt as well.

:) :) Hm, his back is poping....

Okay my goodman, let see some rear shot of the back.

Oh yeah, how's Grimmy stability or standing, does he have problem standing such as learn forward or backward like Tracks?

:) :) Hm, his back is poping....

Okay my goodman, let see some rear shot of the back.

Oh yeah, how's Grimmy stability or standing, does he have problem standing such as learn forward or backward like Tracks?

He stands up perfect on almost every angle.Matter of fact out of all Alts he probally stands the best because of the way his feet are shaped. The plate on his back can swing up or down.

no wonder people are having trouble with the head, it looks like it has no way to get on top of the hood at all

where does the dashboard go on this guy in robot mode?

I can't wait to play with this guy, he sounds really complex and difficult to transform, which is what I like best in a transformer :D even the ones that look so simple, like hound, are just really messed up and nothing like you would think they transform like.

I can't wait to play with this guy, he sounds really complex and difficult to transform, which is what I like best in a transformer :D even the ones that look so simple, like hound, are just really messed up and nothing like you would think they transform like.

Well then this is your Transformer. #US1#

I had very little trouble transforming my Grimlock. As long as you take your time and don't try forcing anything you shouldn't have any problems.

I didn't have anything pop off or have any other of the problems that people have reported. He's a great figure!

Actually, I had A LOT of trouble transforming him - the instructions are virtually useless. The only part that popped off was the flat back plate which is the underside of the car.

I have not tried to transform him back into car mode yet.

Anyone else have trouble with Grimlock?

his arms were a real pain to deal with when i was trying to transform him

I had enough trouble transforming him to bot mode. Had to take the doors off, since they just popped off anyway. But the other night I tried to transform him back to car, and was near enough in tears because I couldn't do it.

The head - a little awkward, but once you get things moving it's just a case of coaxing it that little bit further

The arms - IMPOSSIBLE! I cannot for the life of me figure out how they were meant to go. After 20 minutes I just had to admit defeat and put him back in bot mode.

:) :) Thanks for the rear images, Speir, very nice images.

So Gaz, you had to take the door eh? ehheee, this remind me of GTSmokescreen, ehheh, Earlier I had to pop off his shoulder just to avoid that wheel alignment joint mess. Now, I got a hang of his transformation. Fortunately, BT Tracks wheel alignment design was much better.

I'll grab BT Grimlock once I have the cash.

Grimlock is sooo cool. My friend has one but I noticed that its not all metal ... I mean the BT version of course. Which is kinda a let down. In other words, I can actually save some money going Alternator on this one.

Grimlock is sooo cool. My friend has one but I noticed that its not all metal ... I mean the BT version of course. Which is kinda a let down. In other words, I can actually save some money going Alternator on this one.

:) :) I'm not sure if I understand it correctly. When you say it's not all metal, are you saying the BT Grimlock is plastic like the ALT?

Or did do you expect all the part to be metal because all the BT figures are half and half while the ALT is all plastic.