Cobra Commander Marvel Legends Cusom

Storm_Shadows_Apprentice

Dude that's killer, but damn does it only serve to make me wish Hasbro would do a 6" line with the classic characters/suits....I guess I just have to keep on wishing.

What body is that?

Looks like whoever did it has some talent, but the choice of body was pretty bad - it's WAY too thin for ol' CC.

Well if you read the posts you would know that the guy posting it is the one that did it @smilepunch@ & for the body, I'd have to guess silver server maybe...

What body is that?

Looks like whoever did it has some talent, but the choice of body was pretty bad - it's WAY too thin for ol' CC.

Well if you read the posts you would know that the guy posting it is the one that did it @smilepunch@ & for the body, I'd have to guess silver server maybe...

It is a mr. fantastic body.

Also i was actually going for the the skinny cobra commander look thats the way he looked in the 80's, and is my favorite look . any other figure would be to bulky theres not that many different body molds to choose from :(

Well if you read the posts you would know that the guy posting it is the one that did it  & for the body, I'd have to guess silver server maybe...

Ah yes, that's me not paying attention again...

Also i was actually going for the the skinny cobra commander look thats the way he looked in the 80's, and is my favorite look . any other figure would be to bulky theres not that many different body molds to choose from

True.

I'd give it another try with a bulkier mold, though. I mean, he wasn't THAT skinny in the old cartoon. I don't really know which ML would work, though... I don't really collect them myself.

Any other customs on the way?

Well if you read the posts you would know that the guy posting it is the one that did it  & for the body, I'd have to guess silver server maybe...

Ah yes, that's me not paying attention again...

Also i was actually going for the the skinny cobra commander look thats the way he looked in the 80's, and is my favorite look . any other figure would be to bulky theres not that many different body molds to choose from

True.

I'd give it another try with a bulkier mold, though. I mean, he wasn't THAT skinny in the old cartoon. I don't really know which ML would work, though... I don't really collect them myself.

Any other customs on the way?

Yeah i made a couple last week. I already showed snake eyes but just in case you didnt see it i'll post it here.

Picture184.jpg

Picture170.jpg

Picture124.jpg

481b0vo.jpg

Those are REALLY nice! I love that Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow is awesome too!

I hadn't seen them (been away) before - thanks for showing them!

Honestly, though (and don't take offense at this), that Cobra Commander doesn't hold up to those other two amazing customs - You've definitely got talent, I'd love to see what you could do with a more suitable (in my opinion) body to work with. The one you used with Snake Eyes would probably work really well.

Sweet! :) I think Cobra is a good attempt too but that Snake eyes is just off the hook. Cobra C needs more food or something!

Awesome, Looks very wicked, I like the look, The commander is obviously going through his crack look. @loll@ i still like. Ive seen a lot of these customs but Ive yet to see any Cobra Infantry. Thats one figure I would definetly buy. Keep up the Good Work.

Nice Bro! Much better. Are you gonna sell him on ebay too? I'd buy him Now. Keep these coming, how about Destro, Barroness or the Major Blood, or a Cobra Infantry.