• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna get this one!

• 2 weeks later...

its already out and its like $8 at walmart

DSCF0343.jpg

ive only seen it at walmart and metatron1050 was the one that pointed it out and we both ended up buying one.

Gots me a Tater at KB Toys - $7.99 :)

I bought one for my two sons, to share, for Easter. Plus, they both got a regular Mr. Potato Head, each, from their uncle. They created one Potato with 6 eyes.

I finally found one last WEdnsday...the only one to be exact..

The cashier took away my 3 SWIII figures I found though...how embarrasing....specially when the manager got on her trying to sell em to me...

63961684229_468.jpg

I got it... woot.. My current Star Wars cravings have now been satisified. Darth Tater has arrived and will be stomping a mudhole in any of the other figs that make fun of him.. Since the madness I picked up Chewy with Wookie Rage, Emperor Palpatine, and Grievous action figures, along with the Lava Vader, and Early bird set.

Only thing left is the Tru Yoda, and maybe clone commander and pilot, and one of the two 12" jedis. My collection was thinned out a couple of years ago, I kept a 12" doll from each of the new movies, from Episode 1 I have Mace Windu, and Episode 2 I have Anakin, so I kinda want a doll from this movie too. Otherwise I'm done with Star Wars for now...

Oops... I forgot I also kept Maul, hes to cool to part with, and everyone needs a Samuel L Jackson doll.

Edited by Satan